[bug] unusable spawn point

Post your ideas on where the future evolution of Multiwinia should lead

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

mikkelet
level1
level1

[bug] unusable spawn point

Postby mikkelet » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:18 pm

In the Domination map Leap of faith, is there a spawn piont which you can't use at one of the islands. The multiwinians simply can't access it because of power wall.
as you see the green MWs can't get into the last holding..

another bug is: when some of the multiwinians leaves the jumping platform, they ignite o.O

at some other islands, they ignite wehn they land!
IGN: (MW)MeTTeR
Steam name: <[H.I.T]> MeTTeR
got steam? love multiwinia?
join The Winians!
a steam group for all who lovs MW.
search on steam for THE WINIANS !!
MrBunsy
level5
level5

Postby MrBunsy » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:05 pm

They appear to be using the spawn fine? And I'd always assumed that the fire was actually deliberate.
martin
level5
level5

Postby martin » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:21 pm

No one is manning the bottom left corner of the spawn point, and it looks like they can't get to it.

edit:: the point they are not manning is half off screen, a better picture would be nice :P
Last edited by martin on Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GENERATION 22:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Donat
level1
level1

Postby Donat » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:23 pm

The silver wall lights multwinians on fire, if they hit it, pass though it, touch it, are against it, They light on fire. Thsuly some times when their in the air or land they catch.

And yes, i fail to see how their not using the spawn.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:33 pm

martin wrote:No one is manning the bottom left corner of the spawn point, and it looks like they can't get to it.

edit:: the point they are not manning is half off screen, a better picture would be nice :P

But it only takes three DGs to man a spawn point, thus the spawn is working just fine, no?

xander
martin
level5
level5

Postby martin » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:22 pm

Yes, but I would still consider it a bug - I doubt the devs intended that the spawn was *slightly* easier to capture because on point was unmanned :P
GENERATION 22:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
The GoldFish
level5
level5

Postby The GoldFish » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:28 pm

Plus DGs may still try and man the point.
-- The GoldFish - member of former GIT and commander in chief of GALLAHAD. You could have done something, but it's been fixed. The end. Also, play bestgameever!
Moleculor
level2
level2

Postby Moleculor » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:53 pm

Yes, this is definitely a bug. I noticed it too, earlier, and it makes that spawn point harder to hold, and... this might be a sign of me being crazy, but without all the points being controlled on the spawn point, doesn't it spawn fewer MWGs?

Return to “The Future”