Pitch your Power-up idea!

Post your ideas on where the future evolution of Multiwinia should lead

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

pandm101
level1
level1

Postby pandm101 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:27 pm

Maybe a chaos powerup that causes nearby units to fire at any moving object, friend of foe?
The Daemons
level2
level2

Postby The Daemons » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:36 pm

Destroyer wrote:Astroid shower-Like meteor shower but effects the whole map it rains down 20 astroids for MASSIVE ANNIHILATION :twisted:

Or maybe like a meteor shower that affects the whole map, like you said, but only adds a few meteors to the original meteor shower, so it isn't overpowered.
Bloody Shame
level1
level1

Postby Bloody Shame » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:00 am

Idea for uplink inspired crate powerup: A powerup that is used on an enemy turret armor or squad that hacks it and lets you control the hacked unit for a short time.
lex
level0

Postby lex » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:52 pm

Armory crate
i really hope this read by someone more important than me, icepick type person
i realize it would take a lot but a crate that lets you spawn an armory building, which is captured like a turret, and multiwinians can then be sent in there to receive a chosen upgrade, e.g laser shotguns, exo-skeleton (body armor), flamethrower multiwinians etc.
different upgrades require multiwinians to be in the building for different amounts of time
and it can be captured by enemies obviously
would give the game some more range without destroying its core gameplay

i would actually pay for that to be in the game
i'm not even joking
XsnakeX51
level0

Postby XsnakeX51 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:25 am

Viral Turret: Spawns a mortar like turret that shoots eggs like a Triffid but they are instead the color of who controls the turret. Rates for respawn would be 5 seconds more than a Triffid or different

Bio Bomb: Airstrikes 3 bombers with plague grenades that infect MWs.

Futurewinian Tripod: Sort of like a tripod but it comes from the sky in a meteor ball and deploys into a white tripod that has subversion lasers and spawns FWs for about 10 per 30 seconds. Rate may be different.

Viral Strike:2-3 bombers that have 4 or 5 infection wires like the infection box, but your color, same color monsters/virus, and if it dose, same color MWs.
Uplinkport
level1
level1

Postby Uplinkport » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:14 pm

Superwinians: Red, white, and blue multiwinians that spawn out of a crate 1 at a time. They don't walk, they fly, and they have lazers such as the futurewinians, but with rage.
Black hole: A crate that grants you the ability to create a black hole on an enemy spawn-point. It sucks them in, working like a stationairy soul destroyer.
Defcon 1: Like the defcon patch, but instead allowing you to click on multiple destinations for each nuke to hit.

Return to “The Future”