RabidZombie
level5
level5

Postby RabidZombie » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:27 pm

Graph wise, I'm looking for:
Total team population
Total kills
Total killed

Also, may I request the option of automatically saving post game statistics to a text file somewhere? An option to load the statistics wouldn't be necessary. Excel should be able to graph the data easily. :P
Phelanpt
level5
level5

Postby Phelanpt » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:47 pm

There could be stats linked to the gamemode, like number of spawnpoints per time on domination, flags on blitzkrieg, statue possession on CTS and fuel on rocket riot. Don't know what to use for assault, though.
RabidZombie
level5
level5

Postby RabidZombie » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:52 pm

I still like the line graph. Specifically the data set C. How did you do that?!
Crimson
level1
level1

Postby Crimson » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:55 pm

Hah, the 'Longest lived Darwinian' and 'Shortest Lived Darwinian' Awards, How would you be able to Designate a single Darwinian out from the Thousands you'll likely have spawned in a game?

Awards, that was another thing I would've liked to see in MW Post game Stats.
sfericz
level5
level5

Postby sfericz » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:37 pm

This is why I love this company so much. They just released this game yesterday and they are already putting us to ease, letting us know whats going to be added that we've been asking for.

Hats off too IV again!
Kuth
level4
level4

Postby Kuth » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:53 pm

What about being able to start a new game at the conclusion of the last one, or 'play again'?

Could also try putting the endgame statistics in selectable tabs, that way you see the full thing without loosing any info.
KingAl
level5
level5

Postby KingAl » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:57 am

Crimson wrote:Hah, the 'Longest lived Darwinian' and 'Shortest Lived Darwinian' Awards, How would you be able to Designate a single Darwinian out from the Thousands you'll likely have spawned in a game?

I think the idea is '5 minutes and 30 seconds' rather than 'Bob' ;) I don't know how plausible that is within the current implementation, but I presume that's the concept.
And TGF, it doesn't matter how genuinely informative the stats are - they're just fun to look at. The population charts in Age of Empires were the best part! :)
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here: this is the War Room!
Ultimate Uplink Guide
Latest Patch
N3tRunn3r
level1
level1

Re: Planned Future Patches

Postby N3tRunn3r » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:21 am

Icepick wrote:So, here is a list of features we are planning to patch into the game:

Lobby Chat
    Wait in Lobby until all Players ready
    Kick/Rename/Resigning Support
    Password Protected Servers
    Full Modding system (including map editor and transfer of maps between server and clients)
    Ability for connecting players to see Advanced Options
    Post-Game statistics
    Spectator Mode

Obviously we'll also be fixing the bugs which have been highlighted since the launch last night, but that should go without saying!
They are listed in no particular order, and no guarentees are made as to when they will be added, or in which order they'll be patched in, so keep that in mind when the entire lot doesn't show up in the first tiny patch.

incredible great..
your best!!
Crimson
level1
level1

Postby Crimson » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:08 am

KingAl wrote:I think the idea is '5 minutes and 30 seconds' rather than 'Bob' ;) I don't know how plausible that is within the current implementation, but I presume that's the concept.

I don't know, I think I would've wanted to see a little Darwinian Named 'Bob' :lol: .
Kikoe
level0

Postby Kikoe » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:15 am

I was planning to buy this after playing the demo, but my friend who owns the game tells me there is no sort of Ally system where you can assign friendly teams and such. Will this be considered in the future as I know i'm not the only one who wants to see it in the game.
Phelanpt
level5
level5

Postby Phelanpt » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:22 am

Your friend was partially wrong. Assault has only two sides, attackers and defenders, and depending on the map, each side has 1 or 2 players. Also, a few other modes allow co-op (aka team) play. Check the advanced options on the 4 player maps.
niceguyscott
level0

Postby niceguyscott » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:53 am

Glad to see lobby chat is on its way :)
Miktor
level1
level1

Postby Miktor » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:44 am

xyzyxx wrote:
Icepick wrote:Post-Game statistics
/me hopes for Pikmin-style population graphs.

Make it show when powerups were used too, kind of like this.
Cpt_Chaos
level0

Postby Cpt_Chaos » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:08 pm

Icepick wrote:
    Lobby Chat
    Wait in Lobby until all Players ready
    Kick/Rename/Resigning Support
    Password Protected Servers
    Full Modding system (including map editor and transfer of maps between server and clients)
    Ability for connecting players to see Advanced Options
    Post-Game statistics
    Spectator Mode

Who cares about graphs??? (okay yeah - obviously some of you do ;) )
But seriously: Full Modding System!!! Imagine the possibilities! Very exciting. Can we have details on what this does include? For example, will there be the possibility to create new buildings and units? That would be AWESOME :-D
KingAl
level5
level5

Postby KingAl » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:18 pm

Cpt_Chaos: Well, the way I interpret it, "full" indicates more the high developer support of it rather than an ability to overhaul the game significantly. I don't expect anything remarkably more powerful than the Darwinia editor. But this wouldn't be the first time I've been horribly wrong ;)

Jelco: I didn't doubt that that's what you meant, I just thought explaining it in that fashion was preferable to "What a stupid question." :P
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here: this is the War Room!

Ultimate Uplink Guide

Latest Patch

Return to “The Future”