Planned Future Patches

Post your ideas on where the future evolution of Multiwinia should lead

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

Pezmc
level0

Postby Pezmc » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:25 pm

With the influx of people having bought the Introversion Humble Bundle pack, I was wondering if you are planning on completing any of these patches any time soon? I notice some of them have made their way into the game but as someone new to the game I feel post match stats, and some sort of formal modding solution (even if it's just downloading from the server and it's up to the server to install the maps) would be great!

At the moment the end of a game feels a little clunky to me as it just stops, unlike many similar games which take you straight into game stats!

I also think there REALLY should be a dedicated server client, even if it has to buy a license as then (as head of the Uni's gaming society with 600+ members) I could set up a server at our uni and get more people interested in the game and thus buying it?

Just my thoughts,

Pez,
Tom.K
level1
level1
Location: The Universe / Milky Way / Solar System / Earth / Europe / Croatia

Postby Tom.K » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:53 pm

All Humble Bundle customers are able to download source code, and make bugfixes etc. However... I didn't saw any kind of bugfix or new feature about Multiwinia in developer forum... If you know someone who knows how to code in C++... ask him about it.

If you want dedicated server client... try to check this and ask bert to plan something if possible: http://forums.introversion.co.uk/multiw ... php?t=2161
Spybot-S&D 2.0 Alpha Tester

Return to “The Future”