Multiwinia is seriously the most fun I've had with a game in a very long time--Why aren't more people playing it?

General discussion about Game Play

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco

jamunmiks
level0

Multiwinia is seriously the most fun I've had with a game in a very long time--Why aren't more people playing it?

Postby jamunmiks » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:40 am

Gameplay in Multiwinia is one of those perfect examples of controlled chaos, which I find to be refreshing. Anyway, it seems everybody has recently purchased this game through the Humble Introversion Bundle or the Steam sale. I know it's an old game, but why doesn't anybody talk about it or play it online?

On a related note, it's nice to see that people are finally playing DEFCON online again. The multiplayer community used to be all but dead for that game.
JuanAbbott
level0

Re: Multiwinia is seriously the most fun I've had with a game in a very long time--Why aren't more people playing it?

Postby JuanAbbott » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:48 am

I really love the gameplay of this game. I advise you to look more about the game in the documentation https://www.introversion.co.uk/multiwin ... al_web.pdf or in an official partner https://rocketpayz.com/. The whole story is presented there.
durbinlabs46
level0

Mobile Application development

Postby durbinlabs46 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:56 pm

Durbin Labs is an innovative solution provider for web and mobile-based applications.
Durbin Labs Limited is an innovative solution provider for web and mobile-based applications. We have started our journey in 2011. In the beginning, Durbin Labs has started working as a freelancer and ICT training-based company. Within a short run time, Durbin Labs has developed many web based application throughout the world. Within the first year of its operations, Durbin labs have carved a niche for itself in the IT industry and have increased its business by acquiring some major domestic projects. No doubt the company has been able to make a name for itself in a relatively short span of time only because of its ability and commitments to ensure customer satisfaction by rewarding quality work on right time and in a right manner.
Durbin Labs Ltd
Durbin Labs Ltd
House: 1244, Road: 09, Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Email:info@durbinlabs.com
Phone: +8801709953608
Durbin Labs Ltd

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”