TIFF images to JPEG

General discussion about Multiwinia

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco

stindows
level2
level2

TIFF images to JPEG

Postby stindows » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:59 pm

Hello, How do I change TIFF images to JPEG? I do not have photoshop or anything like that. I have tried many things and nothing seems to work without buying something. Is there any way to change it without buying something?
graduateduser
level1
level1

Re: TIFF images to JPEG

Postby graduateduser » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:59 pm

Hi there,

Coolutil is a nice program. NCH also makes a comprehensive image file type converter program you might also look at.

Here's the link: http://www.nchsoftware.com/imageconverter/index.html

Might tell us where you are getting the TIFF files from - if from a camera, you probably can take the images in JPG format also.
From a Fax?? Scanner? Other source -

One thing to consider when converting a TIFF to another image file format, consider also the PNG format, which is Lossless like the TIFF, you can make pretty much any size, you can make the background transparent and easily transportable. JPG's as you probably know are Lossy, so every time you save them or manipulate them, they are compressed and you lose more of the quality. Not so with PNG.
roomftrhaver
level1
level1

Postby roomftrhaver » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:00 pm

stindows wrote:Hello, How do I change TIFF images to JPEG? I do not have photoshop or anything like that. I have tried many things and nothing seems to work without buying something. Is there any way to change it without buying something?

It is also a very basic music and video player. But I just use for pictures.
rockwellcreaky
level1
level1

Postby rockwellcreaky » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:00 pm

stindows wrote:Hello, How do I change TIFF images to JPEG? I do not have photoshop or anything like that. I have tried many things and nothing seems to work without buying something. Is there any way to change it without buying something?

Windows Paint actually does the job quite nicely...
stindows
level2
level2

Postby stindows » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:00 pm

i think many best image converter vb .net are not free, but they are able to convert tiff images to jpeg easily. or you can choose online viewer.
graduateduser
level1
level1

Postby graduateduser » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:01 pm

There are a number of Batch Image Converters out there, one of the most well-known being Irfanview. Paint.NET, however, does not currently do batch processing.
roomftrhaver
level1
level1

Postby roomftrhaver » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:02 pm

This might be a little bit more than you're asking for, although I would try FastStone Image Viewer. Not only can it convert as many images as you want into many formats but it can view, sort, basic image edit, slideshow, batch rename, and much more. It's free and very reliable with little confusion. I use it a lot.
rockwellcreaky
level1
level1

Postby rockwellcreaky » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:02 pm

DDS Converter is what I used when needing to convert image for level textures. It's free and can convert as many images as you like with lots of option settings for the images. It can do supports lots of file types.

You can get it here:

http://files.filefront.com/DDS+Converte ... einfo.html
stindows
level2
level2

Postby stindows » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:02 pm

irfanview allows you to also sharpen your image and add basic effects like sepia, black and white, etc...
roomftrhaver
level1
level1

Postby roomftrhaver » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:03 pm

stindows wrote:irfanview allows you to also sharpen your image and add basic effects like sepia, black and white, etc...

thats what we have PDN for :D
graduateduser
level1
level1

Postby graduateduser » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:24 am

If you want the Good solution so you can Go here onlineconvertfree. I hope all your problems will be solved here. If you want to know more details please visit here onlineconvertfree.

Return to “General”