Hello Multiwinia community!

General discussion about Multiwinia

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

Cca
level0

Hello Multiwinia community!

Postby Cca » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:36 pm

Hello, I've been playing Multiwinia for a while, but I never really cared to make an account on the forums before.
I am a huge fan of this game and I am sad to see such a tiny community. But I want to help contribute to this community because I think this game is just boss.
I'm currently learning how to make maps using the Darwinia mod editor. Although I'm having a few problems starting my maps up in Multiwinia.
I've never made a playable map yet because my maps makes my game crash. I think I may be hooking links backwards, or something?

I am using a master spawner, spawners (of course), and spawn links... And a few islands here and there.
Or else I'm not naming my maps correctly, can I get some examples and help? :)
The Joker
level1
level1

Re: Hello Multiwinia community!

Postby The Joker » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Cca wrote:Hello, I've been playing Multiwinia for a while, but I never really cared to make an account on the forums before.
I am a huge fan of this game and I am sad to see such a tiny community. But I want to help contribute to this community because I think this game is just boss.
I'm currently learning how to make maps using the Darwinia mod editor. Although I'm having a few problems starting my maps up in Multiwinia.
I've never made a playable map yet because my maps makes my game crash. I think I may be hooking links backwards, or something?

I am using a master spawner, spawners (of course), and spawn links... And a few islands here and there.
Or else I'm not naming my maps correctly, can I get some examples and help? :)

Perhaps this guide to Darwinia mods will help you: http://www.thenextgame.co.uk/modguide/index.php?p_id=3
Cca
level0

Postby Cca » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:34 pm

Ah yes, I've read it many times. But it does not explain what to do when problems occur.
Also I use both Mac and PC, and I want to know how to turn editor on with the Mac

Return to “General”