70%
No
30%

Total votes: 10
The Joker
level1
level1

Postby The Joker » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:25 pm

RavenFlyte wrote:Nice man, thats awesome. When are you thinking of kicking it off? Starting up games? I still think a Youtube channel is a good idea to promote it too.... I could start one up, call it the same as what you have called that steam group. We should start up a tourney now! :D Im really up for it now :P haha

Haha. Join the Steam group and the forum, and we'll get things rolling soon enough. We're planning our first Multiwinia tournament, and we'll announce details any day now.

If you want, add me on Steam, I would like to have a chat with you about that YouTube channel.
RavenFlyte
level1
level1

Postby RavenFlyte » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:34 pm

Is there anything else i can contact you on insted? Skype perhaps. I dont use Steam, i have only got it so i can keep up-to-date with what your doing. It says i need a game in my steam account to add you.

Skype name: ravenflyte69
RavenFlyte
level1
level1

Re: Multiwinia Tournament?

Postby RavenFlyte » Sun May 10, 2015 8:53 pm

Thought I would share a post with anyone who may still be active - We're getting together a few of us this coming weekend to have a MW session if anybody wants to join in you're more than welcome :) :D
Thylan
level0

Re: Multiwinia Tournament?

Postby Thylan » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:38 am

I've played Multiwinia for a long and I've had no one to play with. If you'd like to play with me please contact me on skype: thylan.greene. I'm glad I found this forum..

Return to “General”