Can't connect to servers!

General discussion about Multiwinia

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

Tamatoy
level0

Can't connect to servers!

Postby Tamatoy » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:25 pm

I read this in another thread, but it appears you moved servers in November? I can't seem to join the 4 available servers from the Multiwinia Ladder website. I played the demo when this game came out and had fun online with it, and I bought the game about 45 minutes ago, and now it seems like it's slowly dying. I just want to play against some real players. I've been trying to connect to the servers so I can do the whole /register thing with my key, but to no avail.

Please, if this can't be fixed, add me on Steam so I can at least have ONE online game.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999992126
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Yeah, the Ladder servers are broken. Yell at Jelco at every opportunity to fix them. As the recording upload is broken as well, /register won't work on any other servers. So you're out of luck there, too.

I'll try to remember adding you on Steam. That's me. I usually only boot it up if I want to play something, so if I'm on, I'm fair game for invites. Timezones will be a tad of a problem.
Tamatoy
level0

Postby Tamatoy » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:19 pm

That's understandable, me being in Australia and all. It's 1:19 AM here, I should get some sleep. I'll add you :)

Return to “General”