Iphone darwinia or multiwinia

General discussion about Multiwinia

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

ReddRush
level0

Iphone darwinia or multiwinia

Postby ReddRush » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:18 am

After playing Darwinia on xbox 360, I want it on my ipod touch. The ipod/iphone is a great place to put this game and can easlily handle a multiwina with maybe a small campaign. I can even think of the perfect control scheme. Anyone else who has any ideas or wants to let Introvision know you want it just put it right here!!
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:11 am

DinoSteve
level3
level3

Postby DinoSteve » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:50 am

ReddRush wrote:After playing Darwinia on xbox 360, I want it on my ipod touch. The ipod/iphone is a great place to put this game and can easlily handle a multiwina with maybe a small campaign. I can even think of the perfect control scheme. Anyone else who has any ideas or wants to let Introvision know you want it just put it right here!!

You Sir, are and idiot :)

Learn how to edit posts
Learn how to post on a forum
Learn how to resize your avatar
Learn how to use the search button
Learn not to blame your stupidity on your 'friend'
The above post is not intended as an attack on you. It's not about making you look stupid for not searching. It merely states the facts. Please don't be offended.
ReddRush
level0

Postby ReddRush » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:29 pm

yeah sure im an idiot... hey how do i delete my acount im not usin it anymore haha i was just seein wat people would do if i posted all of these 4 times
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:50 pm

ReddRush wrote:yeah sure im an idiot... hey how do i delete my acount im not usin it anymore haha i was just seein wat people would do if i posted all of these 4 times

Would you like a shovel?

xander
scottystreet
level1
level1

Postby scottystreet » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 pm

Got myself an iTouch, and realised Multiwinia would be terrible on it. The screens way to small. It would just ruin Introversion, as im sure they would charge for the game, and so far, I haven't brought any apps. Grow up. IV just finished one project and are already on another.

Stop begging 8) . Do you get my point?

Return to “General”