Chapter three

General discussion about Multiwinia

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

Beamer403
level1
level1

hmmm

Postby Beamer403 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:08 am

Hmm never thought about that. i know just how to update it. As for your story i would have to say post it because you just said that the readers like to think. even though most of us know the story we would have to think about your idea of darwinia and your idea about the war. I am fairly new to writing so that is why i dont really know alot about being a writer.
Beamer403
level1
level1

Chapter two

Postby Beamer403 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:41 am

Be sure to read the updated chapter one as i have changed the story around.

All of darwinia was ready for war. The multiwinian nations had created huge armies to attack whenever the first shot was fired. However certain people in all of the countries wanted peace. After many failed attempts they finally found a way avoid war. Their idea was to find new land which the nations could then claim and be satisfied. Although the idea of war would start again it was a way to buy time. All of the nations leaders were informed and they surprisingly all agreed. For a few years money that went into production of war machines went into technology or more specifically rocket science. Their idea was to create a huge ship to travel beyond the soul repository and find new land. This new ship could hold hundreds of multiwinians and was perfect for expanding out of their original home. After years of research and tests one of the many planed rockets was created. This day would be historic but not because of a launch

Everything seemed to go smoothly; colonists from all nations (including those who wanted to remain neutral) boarded the massive rocket and readied themselves for launch. Crowds of multiwinians stood cheering on as the countdown slowly inched closer to zero. Leaders who had once insulted each other now sat together watching the behemoth get ready for ascension. As the ten second mark was reached everyone was cheering and yelling in the excitement. All sorts of historians came to record the moment through text and visual recording. The counter reached zero and the ship took off with tremendous force blowing away those to close. The cheers of joy and happiness stopped in a split second. All seemed silent in darwinia that dreadful day. The rocket filled hundreds of multiwinians of all colors. Filled with family, friends, and peacekeepers. The last glimmer of hope for peace had just gone up in flames. The rocket which had already reached record breaking speeds had just burst into flames. The bystanders on the ground watched the horrifying site of dozens of multiwinians who set on fire and falling to their deaths. They watched as the huge ball of fire flew up to the heavens and vanished; erasing all hope to see the hundreds of fellow comrades again. Not a single member of the first rocket crew survived. Even if any of them were still alive the ship was to badly damaged to turn back. The sorrow soon turned into rage.

History of the ships controls show that someone on the ship caused the explosion but the files on who exactly were corrupted. The five main nations red, blue, yellow, green, and white started to point fingers at each other and accusations were yelled at political meetings. The neutral countries were able to remain out of the situation but none of the larger ones cared about them. War seemed closer than ever and soon thousands of lives would be wasted on a unnecessary conflict. War was certain but no one had any idea it would turn out the way it did.
Beamer403
level1
level1

Chapter 3

Postby Beamer403 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:13 am

finaly some battles =P. will also post other ideas on story that i am still thinking about.

The five nations soon started to prepare for war. The last few days before the war started several alliances and terms were signed. The yellows signed the first treaty; they needed an ally to help against the reds who would easily overwhelm the yellow mainland thus causing them to be weak early in the war. They chose the greens due to their long history of hating the reds. The blues did know war was inevitable but some of them still desperately wanted peace. The blue parliament decided that instead of declaring war they would attack who ever started fighting first; regardless of who they were attacking. The whites and reds avoided alliances and packs in order to protect themselves from being betrayed and faced war by themselves. Despite the fact that the greens seemed like they would have both blue and yellow helping them they would suffer the most in the first months of war.

The day the war started a single green radar station picked up what they thought was a missile launch. They quickly called command and a meeting of generals and the green president was held. They all quickly came to the decision that the reds launched the missile from what they believed to be their first sub. The order to declare war and attack was given and within minutes green soldiers and vehicles would be rushing into red territory. Unaware to everyone the radar station that had picked up the launch wasn't given an important message that stated a green sub would be test firing a missile that would land in the ocean. They had also called in to early to be able to determine the missiles trajectory. The greens had declared war and the blues and reds would soon launch their own attacks.

Green infantry started to march across the DMZ several minutes after the greens declared war. The small amount of time ment that they couldn't get their vehicles started to take part in the attack. With the lack of armor support thousands of soldiers began to run across the DMZ toward the red land. The red soldiers defending the border started to open fire but not with the lasers they fired from their hands. The reds had given their soldiers rifles which could fire faster further and were more powerful than the hand lasers the standard green soldier had. This meant that before the greens had time to chose a target red soldiers could fire thousands of rounds into the massive columns of unprotected troops. Morale started to break in the green lines and many started to run back to their side of the DMZ. The remaining greens marched on regardless; some believe they had more than 50% casualties. The reds soon used more new weapons they added to their arsenal over the years of uneasy peace. Red fighters armed with napalm bombs started to fly in only about 500 pixels from the ground. They dropped their canisters with pinpoint accuracy since actual multiwinians were piloting the aircraft rather then being remotely controlled. Artillery stationed several miles from the red line started to open fire with huge 50 pixel rounds. The green line started to crumble; hundreds of green soldiers fell back while the rest marched till they were only souls rising from the battlefield. The reds seeing that the green army stood no match started a counter charge which took several green positions with relative ease.

Not only were the greens loosing against the reds the blues who stayed true to their word launched a naval invasion along the green coastline. The green navy was no match for the blues and was sent to the bottom of the sea in less than an hour. The blues could only go so far inland though as their forces weren't suited for fighting on land. The green's ally yellow launched an assault on the blue homeland but with little success. The reds also started a ground assault on the yellows but a combined force of greens and yellows held them off. Surprisingly the white order (which is what they called themselves) didn't declare war and didn't send any troops to attack or help anyone. Regardless there was still four sides caught in intense fighting and the world wouldn't see peace for hundreds of years.
Last edited by Beamer403 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beamer403
level1
level1

ok

Postby Beamer403 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:19 am

here i will discuss several things that i need help with. first of all a system of measurement that would work for the multiwinians in their virtual world. I was planning on using pixels but i think i need something more. Next i want to give you an idea what each faction is like. Red= Russia of course. Green is the US. i am not quite sure what blue is but i am thinking great Britain. Next is yellow i was thinking Asia but that would be a bit racist. This is mainly what i am asking help for. Also for the other colors like white and black they dont represent any real life nations. Would gladly appreciate it if you could give me ideas on yellow and a form of measurement.
GreenRock
level4
level4

Postby GreenRock » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:39 am

One should start a topic where one starts a story, then leaves the rest of it to the repliers. The story builds on from that, and hopefully ends in a big mess, ending in a Deus ex machina :D
Phelanpt
level5
level5

Postby Phelanpt » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:45 pm

GreenRock wrote:One should start a topic where one starts a story, then leaves the rest of it to the repliers. The story builds on from that, and hopefully ends in a big mess, ending in a Deus ex machina :D

Relevant to your interests.
Beamer403
level1
level1

Postby Beamer403 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:06 am

GreenRock wrote:One should start a topic where one starts a story, then leaves the rest of it to the repliers. The story builds on from that, and hopefully ends in a big mess, ending in a Deus ex machina :D

i have seen some of those before and they can get really crazy. sounds good to me just as long as i dont start it.

Return to “General”