Why Cyan. is(n't) the greatest MW player

General discussion about Multiwinia

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:23 am

I think you should say he completely missed the point of my post and instead he went on a self pity tour and how he deals with that and that he should deserve recognizion for that. But then again, I am not that smart, nor senseable.
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:50 am

Shwart!! wrote:Feud, you need to improve your aim... you completely missed him with your point there.

I've been having an ongoing discussion on a parallel issue for about a week now so conversations might be bleeding over a bit. In any case, my point was to attack the culture of victimization and bitterness that I feel is encouraged by such remarks.
Shwart!!
level5
level5

Postby Shwart!! » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:03 am

Jordy... wrote:...he went on a self pity tour...

Uh... no.

Feud wrote:...my point was to attack the culture of victimization and bitterness...

Which was pretty clear. He saw the point of your post, which was pretty much the epitome of 'self pity tour'.
Please, if you're going to misrepresent the points of others' posts, do it in such a way that it doesn't apply better to you than them.

Shwart!!
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:07 pm

Wow, this has taken an unexpected Nazi turn.

Back to the original topic, recent game data suggests that objectively, Cyan can't be so sure about his superiority over Myst any more. Of course, he'd never ever admit that and would rather blame crate luck for his recent series of losses.
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:29 pm

Did he ever make a mockery of a 10 minute zone population match like this? I think not. Clearly then he is not the biggest ars- best player in MW!

(Topic needs less serious and more on-topic)
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:44 pm

:) I don't blame crate luck on the losses against Myst, she is good, undoubtly, but atleast most don't count, since I did nothing, got on bad side or just let her win in 3 player. But I'll prove myself in the upcomnig tournament and afcourse I lose to Myst, but I still think I can beat her overall.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:36 pm

I just put some effort in playing and I beat myst 3 times in a row, go have a look if you like, I also beat mas on the wrong side of mountain of losts souls, so yeah definetely your king is back.
TomCat39
level3
level3

Postby TomCat39 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:31 am

I find it rather sad and amusing seeing how we still separate ourselves as a people via status, hatred, religion and racism.

I find it extremely pathetic that as smart as we are, we're so fucking stupid that we ignore that fact that WE ALL BLEED RED.

And if that is too complex for you, we are all human beings, we are one and should act as one which we never have and seems like..... Never will.

Simply, "Together we stand, fighting we fall".

The outdated and outmoded system we know and call the monetary system will be the death of us all.

C`est La Vie
"Now, stop being a douche to the newbie, and run along."

xander
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:42 pm

Finally someone brought some meaning to the topics, but it seems rivalery is a human instinct and if we would be left alone wit ourselves I am sure we would get 2 competing voices in our head. Nevertheless the world would be a beautifull place if we could all be one.
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:44 pm

I can sum that up with 3 words:

Penumbra: Plack Plague.
Major Cooke
level4
level4

Postby Major Cooke » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:54 pm

Reasons to dislike (or hate) Cyan...

1. He's like the Jitterskull from Ghoul's Forest 3, if you've ever played Zdoom, a source port for Doom and Doom 2. He hold still in one spot for a second, then jumps about 50 yards closer to you to rape you with a mouth full of spam and inconsistency with English.

2. He just won't fucking DIE!!!

3. Even if you do kill him, he goes up in flames which signifies that he will be back and he won't give up because he refuses to fucking grow a pair.

4. He's not a spam bot, which would be the perfect reason to perform an uberban on him or something... (I wish that was a tool...)

5. Thinks himself as king of the forest, when the most he is is the head honcho of all the little shitling maggots who cast nuke strikes on themselves more often than their enemies.

Gameplay wise:

1. He nuked himself twice, and only me once.

2. Rage quitter.

3. Talks trash and spams.

4. Screams bloody murder when he loses a spawn point.
Phelanpt
level5
level5

Postby Phelanpt » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:55 pm

Not my gameplay experience.
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:17 am

Major Cooke wrote:2. Rage quitter.

Bullshit.
red rouge
level1
level1

Postby red rouge » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:33 pm

i faced him 3 way (me myst and cyan they teamed up on me and i lasted 2 mins) myst outnumbered him 7:2 because she took all my spawns so cyan only had his home spawn and he actually managed to fight back eventhough he was outnumbered 7:2 and he dindt talk crap or spam either
Major Cooke
level4
level4

Postby Major Cooke » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:15 am

Mas Tnega wrote:
Major Cooke wrote:2. Rage quitter.

Bullshit.

He did it in front of me one time. I swear, it was his worst. It wasn't on the dedicated servers either. It happened to be a lucky shot between me and another guy, we teamed up 'cause Cyan wouldn't shut up. Then we clobbered each other and then I died. 'Nuff said.

Return to “General”