Why Cyan. is(n't) the greatest MW player

General discussion about Multiwinia

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco

User avatar
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5
Posts: 4795
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:11 pm
Location: Cologne
Contact:

Why Cyan. is(n't) the greatest MW player

Postby bert_the_turtle » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:43 pm

Discuss. Feel free to go on tangents like 'if not him, who else?' and 'who is the nicest player?'.
User avatar
NeatNit
level5
level5
Posts: 2929
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:41 pm
Location: Israel
Contact:

Postby NeatNit » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:49 pm

...

You're going Cyan. against Cyan.?

Edit: Oh nevermind, didn't read your other post first.
Jordy...
level5
level5
Posts: 2367
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Postby Jordy... » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:06 pm

I call it spam. Neo come down here and free us of this crap.

Anyways yes I am the best just because I am. And yes I enjoy being the best, to bad noone gives me credit for it.
However it's not like I think it's a great thing, cause there just so few people to beat, unfortunately, but you could atleast give the credit that I am better then xander.
User avatar
NeatNit
level5
level5
Posts: 2929
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:41 pm
Location: Israel
Contact:

Postby NeatNit » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:31 pm

It's really hard giving credit for things that aren't true, especially to people who are just sooo sure of themselves.

Yes, you are better than me, better than xander, better than most Multiwinia players, maybe (but doubtfully) even all of them, but what exactly did you prove? That you're incapable of any socializm? That you are lifeless, and cannot stop playing a videgame until you are the best of the best? What? Do you call these achievements?


No one is going to cheer for you. No one is ever going to give you medals and gifts for it. Never, because you care all about yourself, why should others care about you?

Also when you are defeated, you just gotta accept defeat. I have no reason to doubt that whenever you lose you start blaming crates, luck and maybe even lag.

Keep in mind, everyone you defeat is only losing to you because they have outside lives, be it a 'real world' life, a social life online, or maybe even just other video games in the worst cases. All you had is one single video game that means the entire world to you.


So congratulations. You have proven that you have no life outside of Multiwinia and yourself. Now go get one.
Jordy...
level5
level5
Posts: 2367
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Postby Jordy... » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:34 pm

:) thans for the grats anyway, and also thank you for placng me above xander, it reliefs me to be smarter then a jurk likle that.
Besides that, what do you jews have against palestinian's? Doy uo really hat them that much that you even have to flame them on the IV forums?
User avatar
Feud
level5
level5
Posts: 5149
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:40 pm
Location: Blackacre, VA

Postby Feud » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:21 pm

Jordy... wrote::) thans for the grats anyway, and also thank you for placng me above xander, it reliefs me to be smarter then a jurk likle that.
Besides that, what do you jews have against palestinian's? Doy uo really hat them that much that you even have to flame them on the IV forums?


Way to take the high ground.
User avatar
NeatNit
level5
level5
Posts: 2929
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:41 pm
Location: Israel
Contact:

Postby NeatNit » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:29 pm

Jordy... wrote::) thans for the grats anyway, and also thank you for placng me above xander, it reliefs me to be smarter then a jurk likle that.
Besides that, what do you jews have against palestinian's? Doy uo really hat them that much that you even have to flame them on the IV forums?
1. I'm placing you above xander only in the Multiwinia obsession. He is better than you in EVERY SINGLE WAY. The fact that you can defeat anyone in any specific game means nothing else.
2. I am NOT a jew. I was born to a mother who was born to jewish parents, but I am not a jew. I hate religon and everything related to it.
3. Where the hell am I flaming them? I am flaming you, if you are a palestinian that is merely a coincidence. I am flaming you because you deserve being flamed.
4. You wanna know what jews have against palestinians? Well, to be honest, looking back on history, it's not 100% justified. The jews came here to make their own country, they did it here because this is where their entire history and beliefs took place, but in the process they had to make the people who were here first move out. They didn't like it, attacked, and the result was they lost even more land. So they started bombing us. Etc.

At least that's what I know from *not* listening in school and *not* caring about it.
Jordy...
level5
level5
Posts: 2367
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Postby Jordy... » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:47 pm

sounds like your schools teach alot of propaganda, this is the story how I know it, england conquered the lefant, gave some of the land to the jews and fucked the palestinians. How would you like it if you had your own house and a robber would come in and take control over your house, then a stranger walks in and the robber decides to give the house to the stranger, after that he leaves, would you still feel robbed from your house or not? Would you try to take it back? Then even worse the stranger start taking control over the whole neighberhood, wich is something that the whole wide world as we known condemts.
Also by the jewish state and religion, the nationality of ebing a jew is transferred by your mother, so for a jew you are a jew, now please let me open the gas tap.
User avatar
NeatNit
level5
level5
Posts: 2929
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:41 pm
Location: Israel
Contact:

Postby NeatNit » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:11 pm

Aside from me forgetting about the English being here first, that's not so different from what I said. Maybe I didn't phrase it right, but I meant that the palestinians had every right to be mad.


I AM NOT A JEW. I don't believe in god, I don't do any of the customs. All holidays are nothing but a chance for my family to seperate me from my computer (:() and getting together. You can put a label on me saying "Jewish", you can claim that I'm jewish cause my mother's mother is jewish (that way my dad's family is jewish too btw, it's just that my mom's parents are actually religous), but you can't get me to believe it. I am not jewish, except legally.
Jordy...
level5
level5
Posts: 2367
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Postby Jordy... » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:00 pm

I do not stop before you believe you're jewish, I mean what is there not too like about jews? They are generally smart and have good business sense, have lots of money, control america and lack morals and bllshit crap, they just do what they want. And that is only besides the fact that Jewish humor rocks... So stop believing you are me (not a jew) and start believing in yourself
User avatar
Phelanpt
level5
level5
Posts: 1837
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:20 am
Location: Portugal

Postby Phelanpt » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:47 pm

Being an Israeli has nothing to do with being a jew, as being a Palestinian has nothing to do with being a Sunni. Sorry if I have the names and religions wrong, but the point is that nationality (and lineage) has nothing to do with religion(or shouldn't).

As for the point at hand, I can't be sure who would be the best. Cyan, Myst and xander are way above me both in ranking and skill. I think I beat Cyan once, while I haven't beat the other two. I think it was on one of the one-sided maps, but I'm not sure.

However, I don't think there's much point in being the best if you have to antagonize others, and offend the community instead of belonging.

I think you should chill out more, Cyan. Trying to antagonize everyone and everything won't get you any recognition, if that's even what you want.
User avatar
NeatNit
level5
level5
Posts: 2929
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:41 pm
Location: Israel
Contact:

Postby NeatNit » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:47 pm

Jordy... wrote:I do not stop before you believe you're jewish, I mean what is there not too like about jews? They are generally smart and have good business sense, have lots of money, control america and lack morals and bllshit crap, they just do what they want. And that is only besides the fact that Jewish humor rocks...
I am jewish in the legal sense, because I was born to a jewish mother (and she is also only jewish in the legal sense). Other than that, I am not a jewish and never will be. Because I will never believe in god, never give a damn about the jewish customs or the bible (oh don't even get me started on the bible), and basically hate all who do. You know what's most annoying? The religous guys always turn on their music on the radio on full volume, some even go as far as putting huge speakers on their cars' roof. What the hell are they trying to do?

Anyway, I will never "return with an answer" as they say (sounds even more pathetic in English lol), and will never be any more jewish than I am right now, which to me is none.
Now stop making me repeat myself.
An idiot wrote:So stop believing you are me
:lol:
User avatar
Feud
level5
level5
Posts: 5149
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:40 pm
Location: Blackacre, VA

Postby Feud » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:26 am

Jordy... wrote:How would you like it if you had your own house and a robber would come in and take control over your house, then a stranger walks in and the robber decides to give the house to the stranger, after that he leaves, would you still feel robbed from your house or not? Would you try to take it back? Then even worse the stranger start taking control over the whole neighberhood, wich is something that the whole wide world as we known condemts.


It happens to lots of people, including to both sides of my family in separate incidents here in America. We had our homes burned, property stolen, many were killed and the rest expelled. You know what we did?

We didn't sit around whining and bitching about it, hoping that someone would pity us or that our rage would keep us warm. We started over with nothing and through hard work and determination we succeeded.

If you are in that situation, then you'll be better served going out and getting a job than by pissing and moaning about your poor lot in life on the internet all day. If you aren't than get over yourself.
Jordy...
level5
level5
Posts: 2367
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Postby Jordy... » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:18 am

poor you and poor family of yours, I hope you gonna make it dumbass
User avatar
Shwart!!
level5
level5
Posts: 1237
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:36 am

Postby Shwart!! » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:19 am

Feud, you need to improve your aim... you completely missed him with your point there.

Shwart!!

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests