Xfire Multiwinia letter!!!!

General discussion about Multiwinia

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

Cyan.
level3
level3

Xfire Multiwinia letter!!!!

Postby Cyan. » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:39 pm

I am so happy! , about this. So please tell me who is the guild owner? I hope it's you Bert and not Xander :S :) or Jelco, anyways whoever it is the guild wouldn't be the same without me!
And 20 hours of gaming is that a joke! Or did they just missed a zero, becaue I play 20 hours of multiwinia on one day let alone 15 days. But I am realy gratefull for allt his and I hope more players will play now, also does someone know how these 20 hours are counted? Is this pure playtime or also waiting in the lobby?

And if that isn't enough There also is going to be a Subversion BETA!!!!! YEAH, i hope I was on time to join in, let me know who signed in too already.
Nimbus
level2
level2

Postby Nimbus » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:01 am

First off, could you pleaes edit your post so that it dosn't read like something put through an auto-translator?

Secondly, what's this I hear about a Sunversion Beta?
Cyan.
level3
level3

Postby Cyan. » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:07 am

Ah well Huzee for the auto-translation!
Major Cooke
level4
level4

Re: Xfire Multiwinia letter!!!!

Postby Major Cooke » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:57 am

Cyan. wrote:I am so happy! , about this. So please tell me who is the guild owner? I hope it's you Bert and not Xander :S :) or Jelco, anyways whoever it is the guild wouldn't be the same without me!
And 20 hours of gaming is that a joke! Or did they just missed a zero, becaue I play 20 hours of multiwinia on one day let alone 15 days. But I am realy gratefull for allt his and I hope more players will play now, also does someone know how these 20 hours are counted? Is this pure playtime or also waiting in the lobby?

And if that isn't enough There also is going to be a Subversion BETA!!!!! YEAH, i hope I was on time to join in, let me know who signed in too already.

It's not impossible to play 24 hours of Multiwinia... it's actually easy. You just have to modify a certain file and change the max time limit to whatever minutes in a day is for the maximum... Just don't fuck up while playing, and it'll be easy. Then you just sit there...
Phelanpt
level5
level5

Postby Phelanpt » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:06 am

I don't think that email was sent to everyone.
Cyan.
level3
level3

Postby Cyan. » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:48 am

Well I hope not, I'll have more chance then haha, but seriously you'll get it I guess or maybe you have to sign up for introversion newsletter, or its in your spawmbox!?
TomCat39
level3
level3

Postby TomCat39 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:52 am

Seems info is going around but only in select circles.

I keep tabs on the forums and there isn't much new news on the Introversion news page, or the news forum..... Nothing better to do on my coffee breaks and lunch break. :?

It almost feels like a secret society within Multiwinia. :P

Or did I just miss some obvious information thus made myself involuntarily excluded? :lol:
"Now, stop being a douche to the newbie, and run along."

xander
Cyan.
level3
level3

Postby Cyan. » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:29 am

No, you're right it's only for the Illuminati, those who now the secrets behind the creation of Multiwnian, only for THOSE who can actually play the game and are master over there minions the mwg's. Like I said it's only for those :P
Last edited by Cyan. on Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TomCat39
level3
level3

Postby TomCat39 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:19 am

Cyan. wrote:No, you're right it's only for the Iluminati, those who now the secrets behind the creation of Multiwnian, only for THOSE who can actually pay the game and are master over there minion the mwg's. Like I said it's only for those :P

Yeah it probably helps to be in the right timezone too.

Seems North America is pretty much on the dark side when there is activity going on.
"Now, stop being a douche to the newbie, and run along."

xander
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:32 am

Well, I think enough keywords (that is, ONE) are there for you to stand a good chance at working it out for yourselves.

Something's happening somewhere...
RabidZombie
level5
level5

Postby RabidZombie » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:24 am

I think the email was delivered to those who signed up for the news letter and the emails used for the beta test (there were actually two different emails, plain text, and newsletter formatted).
Major Cooke
level4
level4

Postby Major Cooke » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:48 pm

I'm in North America (United States to be specific) and I got the message. I signed up for the Xfire thing. :D
Cyan.
level3
level3

Postby Cyan. » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:10 pm

Cyan. wrote:So please tell me who is the guild owner? I hope it's you Bert and not Xander :S :) or Jelco, anyways whoever it is the guild wouldn't be the same without me!
And 20 hours of gaming is that a joke! Or did they just missed a zero, becaue I play 20 hours of multiwinia on one day let alone 15 days.

Let's see...it's an official guild, brought to our attention by Introversion themselves, and they're giving away places in the Subversion beta...who do you think owns the guild?
Jelco[/quote]

Oh shit I guess I was so hyped I couldn't think straight, I now fucked up the entery mesagea bit:) heheh. Well on a more serious note then IV, if you read this:

Please let me join the Subversion BETA! I have a big space in my heart reserved for multiwnia, and I'll do anything to make subversion as great as Multiwinia, that is.. ANYTHING, total sleep abstention to fullfill your expectation or campaigning world wide, whatever you expect, I'll DO IT!
Xocrates
level5
level5

Postby Xocrates » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:21 pm

Cyan. wrote:Please let me join the Subversion BETA! I have a big space in my heart reserved for multiwnia, and I'll do anything to make subversion as great as Multiwinia, that is.. ANYTHING, total sleep abstention to fullfill your expectation or campaigning world wide, whatever you expect, I'll DO IT!

...Okay...

*Backs off slowly*
Cyan.
level3
level3

Postby Cyan. » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:23 pm

haha that's right, back os slowly and bow for the king! You have manners my friend:P.

Return to “General”