General discussion about Multiwinia

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco

graduateduser
level1
level1

Why Choose Top Notch Appliance Repair and Service

Postby graduateduser » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:27 pm

Why Choose Top Notch Appliance Repair and Service

Once you have experienced how easy and reliable we are, you’ll never want to go through the hassle of having to work with another appliance repair company again. We will be your go to place for all your appliance needs.
graduateduser
level1
level1

Re: Multiwinia and no internet access at home questions

Postby graduateduser » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:59 am

For the first several years, Perry and his small crew of electricians worked in the field performing new construction jobs while Marilyn did the office work and kept everything organized. By 1996, Best Electric was a well-established new construction company, employing over 45 people and servicing all of Collier, Lee, and Charlotte counties.

In 1997, Perry and Marilyn decided they wanted to guide the company in a new direction. They gradually phased out the new construction division and went strictly into residential and commercial service work.

A true family-owned business, Perry and Marilyn’s two sons, Keegan and Chadd, began working in the business when they were 12 years old. They gained valuable experience early on. After going away to school, the two sons officially joined the company in 2007.

Not too long thereafter, they decided that providing superior electrical service wasn’t enough. Living in Florida, the heat can be sweltering. Shouldn’t Southwest Florida residents receive the same exceptional service for their home’s air conditioning, too?

So the company added air conditioning repair, replacement, and installation to its list of services. We even changed our name to Best Electric & Air. The next three years we knocked quality customer service out of the park. Best was voted by the Ft. Myers News-Press as the best air conditioning and electrical business in all of SW Florida for 2008, 2009 and 2010. Talk about living up to the business name!
alanktyler
level0

Best Home Services

Postby alanktyler » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:24 pm

Best Home Services failed to repair our air conditioner. On June 2,2018 our air conditioner stop working. We call Best Home Services to repair our ac. Service technician come in 4.30pm.Hi check ac. Hi tell us hi put some Freon in. We paid $338.00 for the service. After hi left air conditioner coil freeze. AC stop working. I call Best Home Services again to report the problem. I was told I have to pay additional $119.00 if they come again to check ac. Best Home Services failed first time to fix the problem. I refuse to pay more. I request refund from Best Home Services in the amount of $274.oo. I agree to pay $19.00 service fee they charge, and $45.00 diagnostic fee. Total $64.oo. $338.00 - $64.00 = $274.00.
alanktyler
level0

Best Home Services.

Postby alanktyler » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:29 pm

Multiple missed appointments Multiple wrong parts. Inept service men we have had multiple visits for our installation of our air conditioning system. Each time they arrive, they have the wrong parts, don't know how to install them or are not the parts that were supposed to be installed. The last service man announced that many of the parts that were installed are illegal and will not pass inspection. He suggested that we shut down the system until repairs could be made with the correct parts. We scheduled the installation of the correct parts 2 months in advance in order to give them time to get it right. The appointment was set for today February 3. We received a call last night confirming the appointment for 8-10 am. We got up early to be ready for the arrival of the service man. When no one arrived or called by 9:30, I called to confirm the arrival and then was told that there was some error and the service man would not be coming at all today. no one called to let us know. This ...

graduateduser
level1
level1

Best Fridge repair service provider

Postby graduateduser » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:45 pm

A few days ago, some of my home appliances had been damaged. Needs a person to fix them. For this, I found a website by searching Google. Contact them. They worked very beautifully. I'm very happy with their work. so I would recommend them as professionals. If you want to get their services. Go to the link below.
[b]
Fridge repair[/b]

graduateduser
level1
level1

Postby graduateduser » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:26 pm

Moving Companies can take the stress away from one of the most stressful things people ever have to do. There are many reasons why people move. Whether you are heading to college, being transferred by your job or looking to escape your past and start anew packing up all of your belongings and relocating them is a hassle. Hiring someone to do it is easier and can be even more economical than moving truck rental. The insurance coverage offered by a professional mover is well worth the moving company prices. If you have ever moved before, you know that something inevitably is going to get damaged. By hiring a professional, that damage should be covered.

Once you try hiring a professional mover, you usually do not ever go back to moving truck rental. Most movers so not even want you to pack anything. Amateurs have a bad habit of over packing boxes, making them dangerously heavy to carry, and more likely to cause damage to the contents. Professionals know how to pack in a way that moves your belongings quickly and safely. All you need to do is stay out of the way, and then tell them where to put everything when you arrive at your new home.
presserffg
level1
level1

Postby presserffg » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:12 pm

Thanks for the Information.

Return to “General”