Fan art / banners

General discussion about Multiwinia

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

immortalnights
level1
level1

Fan art / banners

Postby immortalnights » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:43 pm

In relation to Save Multiwinia I was looking for some banners and other small media to which I could use in place of site advertisements.

However, I was unable to find small logos/banner images anywhere - which I find to be a little odd. Therefore I figure the best solution would be to get those that are able to make some to do so.

My image design skills are limited, but I'll be giving it a go when I get home from work later to day. I however know that there surly are many people that frequent these forums which much better image drawing/design skills then I; so hopefully this will prompt them to spend some time to get some together.
Nutter
level3
level3

Postby Nutter » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:53 am

Chained to an desk at introversion working on a few changes to the defcon site :D

Once I get back I'll find some banners and stuff people can use. Should have some by the end of next week.
- Morten
------------------
RedCell.dk
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Nutter wrote:Chained to an desk at introversion working on a few changes to the defcon site :D

Once I get back I'll find some banners and stuff people can use. Should have some by the end of next week.

IV are still updating Defcon? WTF? That game is, like, so last year! :P

xander
immortalnights
level1
level1

Postby immortalnights » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:50 pm

Since I never managed to make any banners yesterday, and it looks like the main artist dude is busy else where, I thought up a amusing alternative to help spread Multiwinia to the visitors of my site.

Therefore, I present the Multiwinia Invasion at IkariamLibrary.com!

If it matters to anyone, they should get about 40k hits a day, totaling around 200k Multiwinians, of course, that's only a few minutes of game play, but it's something! I though about a more realistic couple of 100-Multiwinains, but felt that it might hinder the users of my site a little too much!

EDIT: Like 8 people had clicked before I'd even finished posting this! :P

Return to “General”