To all quitters

General discussion about Multiwinia

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

SunKing
level0

Postby SunKing » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:32 am

I've quit at least half a dozen times from games I knew I was going to lose. In chess it is actually etiquette to surrender when defeat looks enevitable. I see nothing wrong with it as long as you announce your surrender and "gg".
Arrowhead
level1
level1

Postby Arrowhead » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:24 am

SunKing wrote:I've quit at least half a dozen times from games I knew I was going to lose. In chess it is actually etiquette to surrender when defeat looks enevitable. I see nothing wrong with it as long as you announce your surrender and "gg".

Don't do that. Even if you get eliminated, you know it's not completely over for you. You get "retribution" attacks every minute or something so that you can wreck havok on the dude who just owned you with meteor strikes and what not.

Anyways, the games aren't all that long, it doesn't hurt to stick around and see what happens.
hibbs
level2
level2

Postby hibbs » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:54 am

I agree, by the time i'm in a game i'm already for a long one ( it use lay takes about 2 mins to find a game for me.) only to find out that after i (sometimes :oops: ) manage to start winning, the person quits. example: i was playing the day it came out it was a 2 person DOM match. we had the same amount of spawns, i lost mine a couple of times though, when i took one of his.....CONNECTION LOST........ all i did was take one of his so i could have a chance of winning. He couldn't stand it and we still had 4 mins left. i want to play aganist people who will stay. i played single player and the ai overwhelmed me. i spent the rest of the time placing ants all over red team's spawns. :twisted: if i can watch the AI play i think people could watch other people.

Return to “General”