General discussion about Multiwinia

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

kikinchaz
level2
level2

Live Gameplay Stream Interest?

Postby kikinchaz » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:57 pm

Hi there folks,

I've managed to get my hands on the Review build of Multiwinia and was considering streaming the gameplay Live tomorrow night in the UK whilst trying my best to answer your questions.

Hows that sound? Would it generate much interest?

I know its only a day before release but im sure alot of you are keen to see it in action. I'd also take requests on playing what modes etc.

Background Info:
Just so I dont get any insults screaming i've pirated it - I used to run a gaming community site called your-gaming.net. At the time we were in the process of creating our very own online magazine.

After recieving a future offer with a planned upcoming site to merge with them we shut down YG's mainsite but left the message boards online for the nice little community we'd created. Introversion were kind enough to continue the talks of previewing & reviewing the game. I previewed the game on the message boards which generated a couple of hundred hits.

I'm trying to get a Video Review done for tomorrow night but I cant be 100% certain it'l be finished.
kikinchaz
level2
level2

Postby kikinchaz » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:02 pm

Well I'm not a tester. Im not sure if i can say any more information regarding the situation but i'm pretty sure it'd be okay. To be safe I have indeed emailed Vicky so hopefully will get a reply tomorrow.

Thought id check with the community if there would be any interest in doing the live stream and answering your questions as best as I can. If theres not much interest then I'll just continue to work on the video review to get it out tomorrow night.

Return to “General”