The Boss Triple Insulted Bottle with Tea and Fruit Infuser

General discussion about Multiwinia

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco

roomftrhaver
level1
level1

The Boss Triple Insulted Bottle with Tea and Fruit Infuser

Postby roomftrhaver » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:57 am

The first thing that struck me about what can only be described as this simply colossal bottle, was its weight. At 12.7 x 12.7 x 29.2cm (5 x 5 x 11.5”), and with its sturdy stainless steel body, I expected to be weighed down quite significantly by this monster, aptly dubbed BOSS. I was therefore shocked at how lightweight the product actually was, weighing in at a mere 880g (~2lbs). That being said, at ~2.2kg (4.8lbs) when full, the BOSS is certainly not something I could lug around whilst travelling or backpacking. For camping or road trips, however, this growler could prove to make its owner very popular, especially when filled with some chilled beer or steaming coffee to be shared out during long, chilly nights. Afraid the insulation isn’t up to scratch? We filled the BOSS with boiling water, left it at a room temperature of around 15°C (59°F), and returned to it 24 hours later. We were pleasantly surprised to measure the temperature in at a balmy 40°C (104°F), and couldn’t wait to put the BOSS’s promise to protect our beverages from slightly harsher elements, to the test. Dhruv took the BOSS on his camping adventure over the weekend, and had this to say about it:
graduateduser
level1
level1

Re: The Boss Triple Insulted Bottle with Tea and Fruit Infuser

Postby graduateduser » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:00 am

roomftrhaver wrote:The first thing that struck me about what can only be described as this simply colossal bottle, was its weight. At 12.7 x 12.7 x 29.2cm (5 x 5 x 11.5”), and with its sturdy stainless steel body, I expected to be weighed down quite significantly by this monster, aptly dubbed BOSS. I was therefore shocked at how lightweight the product actually was, weighing in at a mere 880g (~2lbs). That being said, at ~2.2kg (4.8lbs) when full, the BOSS is certainly not something I could lug around whilst travelling or backpacking. For camping or road trips, however, this growler could prove to make its owner very popular, especially when filled with some chilled beer or steaming coffee to be shared out during long, chilly nights. Afraid the insulation isn’t up to scratch? We filled the BOSS with boiling water, left it at a room temperature of around 15°C (59°F), and returned to it 24 hours later. We were pleasantly surprised to measure the temperature in at a balmy 40°C (104°F), and couldn’t wait to put the BOSS’s promise to protect our beverages from slightly harsher elements, to the test. Dhruv took the BOSS on his camping adventure over the weekend, and had this to say about it:

In the outdoors, the BOSS held up, quite simply, like a boss. It was awesome to be able to stave off the chill by keeping our drinks warm for hours on end. The insulation is more than sufficient. Definitely recommended for outdoor trips that don't involve too much hiking! :roll:

So all in all, this product certainly made Dhruv the boss of the campsite. Of course, when you’re in charge of steaming tea and hot chocolate rations on endless, frosty nights, you win the admiration of your fellow travellers by default. But, aside from becoming the undisputed king of the campsite, there’s a whole host of other reasons to love the BOSS, including :roll:
stindows
level1
level1

Postby stindows » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:06 am

Not much of a camper, but an avid traveller and backpacker, this sleeker, slimmer bottle is more my style, especially as it carries all the features that enabled us to fall in love with the BOSS. The 18/8 stainless steel, the Trimax Triple Insulation, the carrying strap, the recyclable and non-toxic material, the leak-proof dual opening lid, the removable ice, tea, or fruit strainer, and the compatibility with the flip straw lid, render this bottle every bit as durable, safe, and versatile as the BOSS. However, at only 8.89 x 8.89 x 26.03cm (3.5 x 3.5 x 10.25”), and weighing ~1.43kg (~3.15lbs) when full, the reduced bulk and weight of this bottle make it an ideal companion on backpacking or hiking trips, especially as its sleek body allows for easy storage in rucksack pockets, whilst its durable carry strap enables efficient clipping or tying onto bag belts and straps. Although we didn’t personally test them out, the Boulder bottle is also available in 20 fl. oz. and 24 fl. oz. versions for the lightweight, solo explorer. We love the Boulder for its bright, vivid colours and slim design, and are happy to report that it fared just as well as the BOSS out in the field.

presserffg
level1
level1

Postby presserffg » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:56 am

The CHICAGO is a multi-function stainless steel tea infuser bottle and vacuum flask that will keep your drink hot or cold while on-the-go. This leak-proof tea travel mug is ideal for hot and cold tea, hot and ice coffee, or flavoured water. The double-walled vacuum insulated body keeps drinks hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours. The CHICAGO bottle holds 450 ml of your desired beverage.This all-in-one vacuum insulated stainless steel travel mug is the perfect mug for hot coffee, infusing tea, or infusing water while on the go.
Tea infuser bottle

Return to “General”