Subversion pre-order??

It's all in your head

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, DTNC Vicious

elexis
level5
level5

Postby elexis » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:08 pm

mscottx88 wrote:If you're unsure if you're using "blue" correctly, try replacing it with "awesome" —the sentence should work with the substitution. For example: Their house is blue. If you replace "blue" with "awesome" the sentence still makes sense: My house is awesome. So, you know you're using "blue" correctly.

fix'd
cheesemoo0
level3
level3

Re: Not spam

Postby cheesemoo0 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:18 am

mscottx88 wrote:Actually this wasn't spam.

This seems like a weird kind of trolling if not spam.
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:52 am

mscottx88 wrote:If you're unsure if you're using "their" correctly, try replacing it with "my" —the sentence should work with the substitution. For example: Their house is purple. If you replace "their" with "my" the sentence still makes sense: My house is purple. So, you know you're using "their" correctly.
My wasting I'm thyme with this exercise, the substitution requires me two no witch word is witch sew that I Cannes Czech witch word is witch.
b0j0
level0

Postby b0j0 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:45 pm

I just registered to say that I agree with the OP.

I would gladly fork over my cash to pre purchase Subversion.

Recently I pre ordered Overgrowth. Been in production for about a year I think....could be wrong haha. And I doubt it will reach completion any time soon. This doesn't bother me because I know that my cash is keeping the team in noodles and beer, and eventually a game of greatness will appear!
disi
level0

Postby disi » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:01 am

Legion303 wrote:
mscottx88 wrote:If you're unsure if you're using "their" correctly, try replacing it with "my" —the sentence should work with the substitution. For example: Their house is purple. If you replace "their" with "my" the sentence still makes sense: My house is purple. So, you know you're using "their" correctly.

That doesn't make sense at all. My house is blue.

I AM MORE CONFUSED THEN EVER!

Shouldn't that be
I AM MORE CONFUSED THAN EVER!

I am no native speaker either and there are some words spelled different in English between different countries, could be just here in the UK?

My real problem are typos, which I produce constantly and too lazy to reread posts. ;)

Return to “Subversion”