Next Devlog?

It's all in your head

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, DTNC Vicious

Snall
level1
level1

Postby Snall » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:39 pm

I thought it was a pretty simple joke myself- I'll strive to go lower next time so all can easily understand things!

EDIT- And a Singularity of the computer kind is quite singular anyway...lol
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm

The irony is not that there can be different types of singularity but that there can be multiple instances of a singularity.

Also, obligatory Oatmeal reference.
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.
Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.
JohnnyR
level0

Postby JohnnyR » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:26 pm

Lets face it guys. It's been over 6 months without an update. Subversion is vaporware =(
mibias
level5
level5

Postby mibias » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:56 pm

I am very glad to prove you wrong there.

Chris, on another part of the forum, wrote: All is good, actually the best it's been for a long time. We have undoubtedly "gone dark", ie we are not posting news or blog updates at the moment, but we are enjoying some of the best times I've ever experienced at Introversion.

Here's a link to the topic.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:35 pm

mibias wrote:I am very glad to prove you wrong there.

Chris, on another part of the forum, wrote: All is good, actually the best it's been for a long time. We have undoubtedly "gone dark", ie we are not posting news or blog updates at the moment, but we are enjoying some of the best times I've ever experienced at Introversion.

Here's a link to the topic.

That isn't really proof that Subversion will be released, though (as you say) I still see no reason to conclude that Subversion is vapourware.

xander
monkeyman23555
level1
level1

Postby monkeyman23555 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:55 am

JohnnyR wrote:Lets face it guys. It's been over 6 months without an update. Subversion is vaporware =(

I strongly disagree... The more blog posts that get done the more I am convinced that its not vaporware, otherwise chris is really wasting time... (which i doubt)
quickdan
level1
level1

Postby quickdan » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:57 am

It's all a scam, the RPS video, the blogposts, everything... jk. Regardless of the timeframe it's not like IV would ever make a bad game.
If there were only two games to play in the world, I would choose a text editor and a good C compiler.

Return to “Subversion”