Subversion Makes My Top 15 Most Anticipated Games

It's all in your head

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, DTNC Vicious

tjubert
level0

Subversion Makes My Top 15 Most Anticipated Games

Postby tjubert » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:00 pm

Hi all,

I'm a long time fan of Introversion's output, so much so that Subversion has made my list of most exciting upcoming narrative-driven games. For the write up and full list, just visit:

http://tom-jubert.blogspot.com/2010/07/ ... no_10.html

I really believe independent developers deserve all the recognition we can garner for them, so I hope you enjoy what you read.

Tom Jubert
Narrative Designer, Penumbra Series
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Where's Amnesia on that list?
tjubert
level0

Postby tjubert » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:35 pm

LOL, think that would qualify as a conflict of interests ;-)
allen
level3
level3

Postby allen » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:23 am

Never heard of Cargo until now, it looks fantastic. I haven't played any of their games yet but the preview of Cargo! on RPS was very interesting.
Barbarossa
level2
level2

Postby Barbarossa » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:51 pm

I was anticipated alan wake.. after more than four years of development and first promising to support XP then switching to Vista-ONLY and after numerous delays it has recently released as an xbox exclusive.. All the better, I didn't lose much. When alan wake was first announced it was state of the art graphics and a unique gameplay from the developers of max payne series.. but after the years rolled on by Crysis took the crown hands down in graphics and physics engine and other game stole whatever "coolness" factor was in Alan Wake.. for all the hype of alan wake being developed to take advantage of the latest Intel Quad Core processors, it came out only on xbox.. what a surprise..

Return to “Subversion”