multiplayer?

It's all in your head

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, DTNC Vicious

Snypr18
level0

Postby Snypr18 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:05 am

I thought the game was only going to have around 4 players or so, equating to 4 players in-game. Ill admit I am a little dry on basic details for this game.

BUT, even if there were 8 characters in game, you could divide them up among 4 players. Every player could have 2 characters to control, which would also help keep each player busy with different tasks so hopefully no one gets bored and starts screwing around and accidentally messing things up.

As far as 8 characters in a building, I think that really comes down to the level design. If the complex was large enough Im sure having an 8 man crew would work very well. ^_^
monkeyman23555
level1
level1

Postby monkeyman23555 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:34 pm

Snypr18 wrote:I thought the game was only going to have around 4 players or so, equating to 4 players in-game. Ill admit I am a little dry on basic details for this game.

BUT, even if there were 8 characters in game, you could divide them up among 4 players. Every player could have 2 characters to control, which would also help keep each player busy with different tasks so hopefully no one gets bored and starts screwing around and accidentally messing things up.

As far as 8 characters in a building, I think that really comes down to the level design. If the complex was large enough Im sure having an 8 man crew would work very well. ^_^

I don't think it was ever stated explicitly that there were only every 4 characters per game, the bank heist video had 3... two in the lobby and one in the vault. I agree that it just comes down to the level design in the end and how occupying it is on every player...

I do however hope if they do implement a multiplayer mode that a cops&robbers theme kinda game is in there. Because I could imagine that to be some serious fun trying to trick the other into a move or something like that...
xemonis
level0

Postby xemonis » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:36 pm

You just need that one bot that camps the objective with a friend. or they run to the back of the map and snipe when your trying to leave. That would be so wonderful if the bots all just camped a single hallway with one that just keeps roaming randomly like a noob that gets no kills and does nothing of any worth. (mix it up) Maybe have one that jumps off the side of the building and can hit everyone on the way going down.

Return to “Subversion”