Subversion sub forum?

It's all in your head

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, DTNC Vicious, jelco

martin
level5
level5

Subversion sub forum?

Postby martin » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:09 pm

Ok, so I seem to be in a subversion sub forum. At risk of looking stupid, how can I get here again? I followed a link from a topic update email, but I can't see any links in the IV forums to a subversion subforum! The link at the top of the page shows that this page is in the defcon subforum, which isn't right :/
GENERATION 22:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
jelco
level5
level5

Postby jelco » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:11 pm

Use the proper index: http://forums.introversion.co.uk/. This is due to the rather complicated structure of these forums.

I vote for proper Subversion forums, with subforums, possibilities to go to the IV forums (News/Lounge/Blog) and a proper theme!

Jelco
Last edited by jelco on Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The ships hung in the sky much the same way that bricks don't."
- Douglas Adams
martin
level5
level5

Postby martin » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:11 pm

Thankyou, I just realised that and hoped that I could get here and delete this thread before anyone noticed ;)
GENERATION 22:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:06 pm

You still could, in theory, if Jelco was willing to delete his...
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast...
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:29 pm

Ace Rimmer wrote:You still could, in theory, if Jelco was willing to delete his...

MWHAHAHAHAHA
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.
Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby NeoThermic » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:03 pm

jelco wrote:I vote for proper Subversion forums, with subforums, possibilities to go to the IV forums (News/Lounge/Blog) and a proper theme!

No no no no. It would be YET ANOTHER forum to convert in the mix. In this case it's just a forum inside the IV forum, not a unique forum by itself. If you want converting this side of subversions release, it should be kept this way!

NeoThermic
jelco
level5
level5

Postby jelco » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:01 pm

Oh, you're still planning upgrading? I thought it had already been abandoned. :P But seriously, beta/troubleshooting/modding(?) forums are pretty much must-haves - if you're going to upgrade surely you're going to divide it up afterwards?

Jelco
"The ships hung in the sky much the same way that bricks don't."

- Douglas Adams
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby NeoThermic » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:55 pm

jelco wrote:But seriously, beta/troubleshooting/modding(?) forums are pretty much must-haves

Oh yes, must add them now! Trust me, the forums will be upgraded before subversion comes into beta, you have my word.

NeoThermic
GreenRock
level4
level4

Postby GreenRock » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:38 am

I can't wait to see these very forums, decked out with a blueprintsy theme...
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:02 am

NeoThermic wrote:
jelco wrote:But seriously, beta/troubleshooting/modding(?) forums are pretty much must-haves

Oh yes, must add them now! Trust me, the forums will be upgraded before subversion comes into beta, you have my word.

NeoThermic

Psh. I'll believe it when I see it. :P

xander
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby NeoThermic » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:27 pm

xander wrote:
NeoThermic wrote:

NeoThermic

xander

Heh. You and me both. Thing is, I've already got a nearly-working copy locally (you lot won't miss the Defcon forums, right? right?... ;) )

NeoThermic
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:35 pm

NeoThermic wrote:
xander wrote:
NeoThermic wrote:

NeoThermic

xander

Heh. You and me both. Thing is, I've already got a nearly-working copy locally (you lot won't miss the Defcon forums, right? right?... ;) )

NeoThermic

Only if you save the AI section. There's only a few topics so I'm sure you can :P
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.

Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:02 pm

NeoThermic wrote:Heh. You and me both. Thing is, I've already got a nearly-working copy locally (you lot won't miss the Defcon forums, right? right?... c

Only as much as one can miss a bunch of anonymity empowered, Red Bull chugging, grammatically challenged 13 year olds.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:13 am

NeoThermic wrote:Heh. You and me both. Thing is, I've already got a nearly-working copy locally (you lot won't miss the Defcon forums, right? right?... ;) )

NeoThermic

Wait... I thought we nuked the Defcon forums to glass back in ought eight. There are still people living there?

xander
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:15 am

xander wrote:Wait... I thought we nuked the Defcon forums to glass back in ought eight. There are still people living there?

If you can call them that, it's become sort of a mix between Escape from New York and The Road Warrior, except without the muscles.

Return to “Subversion”