What is LED Grow Light?

It's all in your head

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, DTNC Vicious

blueled
level0

What is LED Grow Light?

Postby blueled » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:39 am

The LED Grow Lights is an artificial light source that uses LED as the luminous body to meet the lighting conditions of plant photosynthesis. More types, belonging to the third generation of plant fill light!

In the absence of sunlight, this kind of lamp can play the role of sunlight, so that plants can grow normally or better.

This kind of lamp has the functions of strengthening roots, urging flowers, toning, promoting fruit ripening, coloring, and improving taste and quality!

What is grow light?

Through the color, temperature, and spectral output of the grow light and the growth of light, the color, temperature, and spectral output of the grow light and the growth of light are electric lamps that help plants grow. To simulate outdoor conditions. According to the type of cultivated plants, the cultivation stage (such as germination/nutrition or flowering/fruiting) and the photoperiod, specific spectral range, luminous efficiency, and color temperature required by plants suitable for specific plants and use periods.

What is led light

LED lamp or LED bulb is an electric light source that uses a light-emitting diode to emit light. The most efficient commercial LED lamp has an efficiency of 200 lumens per watt (LM / W). The service life of commercial LED lamps is many times longer than that of incandescent lamps.

The LED lamp needs an electronic LED driver circuit to work through the main power line. The loss of the circuit means that the efficiency of the LED lamp is lower than that of the LED chip. The driver circuit may require special functions compatible with incandescent dimmers. Generally speaking, the current waveform contains a certain degree of distortion, which depends on the lamp technology.

The LED market is expected to grow from the US $2 billion in early 2014 to the US $25 billion in 2023.

The LED lights up immediately without preheating delay. Frequent switching does not reduce life expectancy like fluorescent lamps During the service life of the LED, the light output gradually decreases (see the efficiency reduction section).

Some LED lamps are direct substitutes for incandescent or fluorescent lamps. LED lights can use multiple LED packages to improve light diffusion, heat dissipation, and overall cost. The text on the retail LED packaging can be displayed in the light output lumen when the power consumption is in watts, the color temperature is in Kelvin, or a color description, such as “warm white”, “cool white” or “daylight”, in the operating temperature range, sometimes equivalent to the wattage of an incandescent lamp, providing the same output for a single lumen.

Working principle of led grow light.

Read More: https://www.mokolight.com/
Tiostiont698
level0

Re: What is LED Grow Light?

Postby Tiostiont698 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:49 pm

I also heard about the LED Grow Light here. I am going to open a wholesale lighting business in Canada and I will definitely add this LED grow light to my list of items. If anyone is Living in Canada then I would like to learn about the interests of the Canadian people. I want to directly hit the needs of the People there to have the growth.
Coinspaid
level1
level1

Postby Coinspaid » Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:10 pm

Oh, this is a cool topic. Last year we grew strawberries on our balcony this way. I even managed to try a couple of things. The cat chewed up the rest.
atw22
level0

Postby atw22 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:33 am

LED Grow Lights are artificial light sources that utilize LEDs to provide the necessary lighting conditions for plant photosynthesis. They can simulate sunlight and promote healthy plant growth by enhancing roots, flowering, fruit ripening, and improving overall quality. LED lights are energy-efficient, have a long lifespan, and do not require preheating. They can be customized based on specific plant species, growth stages this, and photoperiod requirements, ensuring optimal spectral range, luminous efficiency, and color temperature for plant growth. The LED market is projected to grow significantly in the coming years.

Return to “Subversion”