Episode 6 - Deep Space Industrial

The only place you'll ever hear the truth
John
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Episode 6 - Deep Space Industrial

Postby John » Wed May 05, 2021 1:40 pm

The meteor orbits the gas giant, perilously close to the jump-portal. A lone astronaut bursts into existence, mining drill in hand and sets about extracting the valuable ore. Another appears and follows suit, then another….

Using the profit from the sale of ore, a smelter is built converting the raw material into a higher value alloy. Adding a fabricator increases the profit even further…

Just as your factory complex starts lining your pockets with gold-pressed latinum something rather more pressing steals your attention…

Deep Space Industrial was an attempt to scratch a space-builder itch, learning from Spacebots and Order of Magnitude. Third time’s a charm? We’ll let you be the judge of that…

Visit the website and watch the vid!
Translucent
level0

Re: Episode 6 - Deep Space Industrial

Postby Translucent » Wed May 26, 2021 12:40 am

Hi John,

I might be talking to a long forgotten account but I have an idea that might suit introversion.

I'm guessing you get pitches all the time, probably not here, but I would like a moment of introvisions time to put my idea forward if I may. It needs work and I'm not ready to put it on kickstarter yet (mostly because I'm not a programmer or a con-artist) but also because I beleive in my idea and as a gamer it would make a fucking good game.

Regards,
Translucent

Return to “Introversion Blog”