Prison Architect Alpha 35

The only place you'll ever hear the truth
Daimos
level0

Re: Prison Architect Alpha 35

Postby Daimos » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:50 pm

Hi
is there any plan about finishing alpha version? How much more? Every update is very nice, but im dont play now, want to have all features so i wonder when it will be?
Plasmoid
level1
level1

Postby Plasmoid » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:39 pm

Not had any luck getting a Gang Leader yet.
Anyone have any advice?
And anyone know perhaps how to edit a savegame to assign a prisoner to be a gang leader?
Darkever
level0

Postby Darkever » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:51 pm

WiseWoodrow wrote:
Darkever wrote:Great patch, I'm looking forward to handle the gangs myself! :D

Apostremo wrote:So gang leaders can't just be put in solitary, that's good. But what if i put every leader in a "Super Max Island" ? They can't convert anyone there and have no contact to their soldiers. Will the lieutenants, if existent, still work independently? Would be a cheap loophole, if i just could exclude the gang from the leader, before he even can make lieutentants. A solution could be, that the soldiers get angry over time, when they're seperated from their leader.

I did exactly this. A legendary prisoner belonging to a gang arrived in my prison, and I immediately put him in supermax section. He is not a gang leader (probably because the gang has only 5 members right now), but even if he becomes one... what is he gonna do, since I never allow him to meet any other prisoners?! He tries to escape sometimes of course, but not gonna do it without any external support (though he sometimes kills my armed guards... meanie! :P )

Remember, gang members get really pissed off if their leader is in solitary too long. Not a valid strategy, since you get gang members in via intake too, you'll have lots of pent up gang members

Oh no, I didn't put him in solitary. Just a simple SuperMax section. Ofc if he misbehaves he will be put in solitary, but he's not locked in there all the time. I hope he'll become gang leader sooner or later, so I'll be able to check it out!
Fahrenheit
level0

Postby Fahrenheit » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:27 am

Also, want to report a bug: Death Row Gang members are not going to Death Row Appeal and can be sit in jail forever, Or be executed, but with the great risk.
TCGPrison
level0

Postby TCGPrison » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:51 am

Know what be cool? If you add a feature where drones drop contraband into the yard and take off. Can be requested by the gangs. I saw a article about a fight that occurred when a drone dropped drugs into an actual prison.
Lobsta959
level1
level1

Postby Lobsta959 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:40 am

When it's shower period, all of my prisoners go in 1 cell, it is very annoying because riots and fights happen. I've stopped building showers in cells and replaced them with TV's and radios but then I can't build level 10 cells :| ! Very BIG bug :| ! 8) 8) 8) 8) I can't wait until that live stream of EGX 2015 ( cause I don't live in the UK ) :D :D
McXtravert
level0

Postby McXtravert » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:50 pm

Lobsta959 wrote:When it's shower period, all of my prisoners go in 1 cell, it is very annoying because riots and fights happen. I've stopped building showers in cells and replaced them with TV's and radios but then I can't build level 10 cells :| ! Very BIG bug :| ! 8) 8) 8) 8) I can't wait until that live stream of EGX 2015 ( cause I don't live in the UK ) :D :D

Put a shower in each cell, but don't mark it as a 'shower'. It will still be used during freetime when the prisoner wants to take a shower. I've done away with shower time altogether as each cell has it's own. I got fed up with shower time turning into a royal-rumble every morning!
xSniperLol
level0

Postby xSniperLol » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:37 am

About the Gangs, please evolve it even more.
There should be more places they want to capture, and they should do random stuff (like events), maybe they decide to invade the Armory, maybe they send 3 guys to beat 1 guy sleeping, stuff like that would make the game 10 times better!

Return to “Introversion Blog”