Prison Architect Alpha 31

The only place you'll ever hear the truth
olevia
level0

Re: Prison Architect Alpha 31

Postby olevia » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:25 pm

keomcd wrote:after the 31b alpha update i got the reception area but for some strange reason i am unable to obtain the lawyer i researched him but cant find him i the staff tab. the execution room and electric chair and death row also disappeared? can anyone help please thanks

Same thing happen to me after the alpha 31b update. The execution room, electrical chair and death row disappeared, but the lawyer is available. I do not have any mods so I can't figure out what is happening.
RGeezy911
level5
level5

Postby RGeezy911 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:26 pm

Hi olevia,

In the Alpha 31 update, everything about the execution room was hidden. The only way to make it visible is to research it from the Bureaucracy Screen. Once researched, the execution room, chair and death row options become visible.

Cheers!
Dreamweaver357
level1
level1

Postby Dreamweaver357 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:41 pm

Hey guys,

All researched, all facilities properly built and everything is set.
20 days have passed and I received only 1 deathrow inmate (who has already been converted to MaxSec by the magistrate).

I am not looking to create a slaughterhouse AT ALL, but I really think you should increase the deathrow intake numbers (perhaps adding a variable that increases the chance you will receive a death row for each day without one).
I have "luxury" cells tagged as "Death Row" and the Execution/Parole rooms are "Shared".
The path between the cells+parole rooms and the Execution room have one small corridor set as staff-only - could this be the reason for the problematic intake?

Keep up the great work! :D
Regards.

Edit: I removed all "staff-only" markings between the death row cells and the execution area. This seems to have solved the problem.
cneylon
level0

Postby cneylon » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:45 am

Hey guys
I recently executed a bloke in my prison and was fined and suspended for it. All my death row prisoners went away. How long until I can accept more? Will I ever be able to get more please help ?
cneylon
level0

Postby cneylon » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:45 am

Hey guys
I recently executed a bloke in my prison and was fined and suspended for it. All my death row prisoners went away. How long until I can accept more? Will I ever be able to get more please help ?

Return to “Introversion Blog”