Introversion games in Humble Weekly Bundle

The only place you'll ever hear the truth
Chris
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Introversion games in Humble Weekly Bundle

Postby Chris » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:36 pm

Head over to www.humblebundle.com/weekly and you can pay what you want for all four of our games : Uplink, Darwinia, Defcon and Multiwinia. You'll also get source code for all those games, and soundtracks for Uplink, Darwinia and Defcon. We've also bundled in a couple of tech demos from the Subversion days - our awesome Procedural City Generator, and a voxel destruction demo.

And for today only, if you pay $20 or more you also get Prison Architect. That's basically everything we've ever done for $20. But that's for today only! For the remaining six days in the promotion you can still get Prison Architect if you pay above $25, so we suggest you move fast if you don't already own the best game Chris has ever made.

Here's our promo video:

We also recorded a very candid podcast with Mark and Chris, running to an hour in length, in which we discuss the entire history of the company - from its formation in 2000 at University, through each of its game launches, through the successes and failures that have struck along the way. This is available to anyone who pays whatever they want. Maybe you already own all our games, but we think this podcast is worth a little contribution.

www.humblebundle.com/weekly
dalek_
level0

Source code

Postby dalek_ » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:27 pm

I already have every game but want to check the source code, buying them again is the only way to access the code?

Thanks
MAdMaN
level4
level4

Re: Source code

Postby MAdMaN » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:34 pm

dalek_ wrote:I already have every game but want to check the source code, buying them again is the only way to access the code?

http://www.introversion.co.uk/store/
0gb.us
level0

Tech demos for GNU/Linux?

Postby 0gb.us » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:47 pm

I noticed the tech demos are for Windows only. Is there any chance of a GNU/Linux port? Or if not, would it be possible to get the source code so we could port them ourselves?

Thanks!
Colytic
Site Admin

Re: Tech demos for GNU/Linux?

Postby Colytic » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:11 am

0gb.us wrote:I noticed the tech demos are for Windows only. Is there any chance of a GNU/Linux port? Or if not, would it be possible to get the source code so we could port them ourselves?

Thanks!

I'm afraid they were for the now suspended-game Subversion so Introversion are unlikely to port them. I'm with you (read: very eager) on hoping for the source code though.
loonybawz
level0

Thank You

Postby loonybawz » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:00 pm

just picked up the humble bundle last night thank you, sorry to not give you guys the money you deserve but i put it all to charity no hard feelings eh?
0gb.us
level0

Where to send the money ....

Postby 0gb.us » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:37 pm

I never know where I want the money to go .... Charity certainly needs it, but I'd also like to support any developer that is porting to GNU/Linux. I've left the default money split up to now, but I've been toying with the idea of altering the split.
BasmanovDaniil
level0

City Generator Tech Demo

Postby BasmanovDaniil » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:59 pm

May I take a peek at Tech Demo source code? May I? Please? At least tell me how you handle all this city data. I read all your blogposts, but there is not much implementation detail.
mmccarthy854
level0

Re: City Generator Tech Demo

Postby mmccarthy854 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:16 pm

BasmanovDaniil wrote:May I take a peek at Tech Demo source code? May I? Please? At least tell me how you handle all this city data. I read all your blogposts, but there is not much implementation detail.

+1!

This would be quite nice! Or even an option to purchase it separately!
mmccarthy854
level0

Re: Tech demos for GNU/Linux?

Postby mmccarthy854 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:16 pm

0gb.us wrote:I noticed the tech demos are for Windows only. Is there any chance of a GNU/Linux port? Or if not, would it be possible to get the source code so we could port them ourselves?

Thanks!

Should be able to run in on WINE, not as good as running it on the metal obviously, but better than nothing.

Return to “Introversion Blog”