It's all in your head, Part 19

The only place you'll ever hear the truth
User avatar
Lucky13
level1
level1
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:36 am

Mad Pretentious Wishful Ramblings !!!

Postby Lucky13 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:14 am

sry didnt know there was a better place to post this. my bad..

You seriously want feedback for pretentious mad rambling, based on wishful thinking, inspired by a videogame we only have a sketchy idea of? Really?



well,,,, yeah, i kinda did.. and i know its pretentious mad ramblings based on wishful thinking. Im excited about this game darn it.. :D
will post mad pretentious wishful ramblings elsewhere from now on though.. :wink: btw thanks, im starting to read through it now..
Uplinkport
level1
level1
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:21 pm

Postby Uplinkport » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:47 pm

I am resisting the urge to storm Introversion's walls and try this thing my self. :P
Jordy...
level5
level5
Posts: 2367
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Postby Jordy... » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:55 pm

I'm wondering how many break-in attempts they'll get based on this game.
User avatar
xander
level5
level5
Posts: 16869
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:41 pm
Location: Highland, CA, USA
Contact:

Postby xander » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:41 pm

Uplinkport wrote:I am resisting the urge to storm Introversion's walls and try this thing my self. :P

In the past, IV have been very accommodating of fans that want to see the office. If you live nearby, you could try to get in touch and arrange a tour. Such a tour could, possibly, include a demo of what has been completed so far. No reason to break in if you can things nicely. ;)

xander
User avatar
elexis
level5
level5
Posts: 1466
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:11 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Postby elexis » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:13 am

Plus result in a nice shiny forum badge.
User avatar
xander
level5
level5
Posts: 16869
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:41 pm
Location: Highland, CA, USA
Contact:

Postby xander » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:49 pm

elexis wrote:Plus result in a nice shiny forum badge.

Are those things still around? Sigh...

xander
User avatar
elexis
level5
level5
Posts: 1466
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:11 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Postby elexis » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:15 am

I get your point, but just because that's one of the few badges you don't have ....

;)
User avatar
xander
level5
level5
Posts: 16869
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:41 pm
Location: Highland, CA, USA
Contact:

Postby xander » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:28 am

elexis wrote:I get your point, but just because that's one of the few badges you don't have ....

;)

I have been adblocking the badges since the day they came out. I have no idea which badges I have and do not have. ;)

xander
User avatar
elexis
level5
level5
Posts: 1466
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:11 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Postby elexis » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:32 am

Well not that one.
Uplinkport
level1
level1
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:21 pm

Postby Uplinkport » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:29 am

xander wrote:
Uplinkport wrote:I am resisting the urge to storm Introversion's walls and try this thing my self. :P

In the past, IV have been very accommodating of fans that want to see the office. If you live nearby, you could try to get in touch and arrange a tour. Such a tour could, possibly, include a demo of what has been completed so far. No reason to break in if you can things nicely. ;)

xander

Yeah, I guess I overreacted a bit.
And to my great displeasure, I live in America. :cry:
And yes, as always, I am late on my response. :x

Return to “Introversion Blog”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests