It's all in your head, Part 17

The only place you'll ever hear the truth
losfurcis
level0

Postby losfurcis » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:47 pm

hi, i'm a spambot. please post more subversion news or make signs of life.
Taedal
level2
level2

Postby Taedal » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:11 pm

Actually here a quote from the recent Eurogamer interview in case you missed it that shows us that Chris is working hard on Subversion and that it is possibly even *gasp* playable. Sounds pretty exciting, lets hope we are treated with some info soon....*HINT* *HINT*

Eurogamer: Uplink 2 is a game that's been screamed for, but you say it's an itch that will be scratched by Subversion. How's Subversion doing as a project now?

Mark Morris: It's really good, actually. I can't talk too much about it but for a long time we were in just this technology exploration phase with cities. But recently we've started focusing a little bit more on what the game's going to be, on how you're going to interact with this world, and over the last couple of weeks we've taken some big leaps forward in understanding the game. We've never before run with the first playable [builds], although a lot of development studios go down that route. We're choosing to do that with Subversion because, for instance, with Darwinia it took years before we actually understood the game, so we want to avoid that mistake and hit our first playable quite quickly.

We probably won't be showing this to the world, but internally by Christmas - something like that - we'll have the first level of Subversion done and ready. That's brilliant. And then it's just a case of expanding that into a full game.
reSPAWNed
level0

Fascinating!

Postby reSPAWNed » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:00 am

Wow, just found out that Introversion was hard at work with their next great game, and I must say without having a fully determined gameplay this really looks fascinating.

I mean the idea of being able to create your own devices tickles me some way, and I think I am not alone...
Uplinkport
level1
level1

Postby Uplinkport » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:35 am

I really like the squad design used from Darwinia in those screenshots.
g3464123
level0

Postby g3464123 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:14 am

{spam}
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:41 am

Spambot reported.

Return to “Introversion Blog”