It's all in your head, Part 3

The only place you'll ever hear the truth
User avatar
Lucky13
level1
level1
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:36 am

Postby Lucky13 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:06 am

if i get booted, i get booted... there's no reason for a holes though.... appreciate the point though... true of all forums, both a holes and respect/courtesy...
User avatar
Lucky13
level1
level1
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:36 am

Postby Lucky13 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:13 am

xander wrote:
Lucky13 wrote:wow xander,,, your just kinda mean 2 all new ppl aren't you?? sounds like someone needs to get laid... you choose, lefty or righty??

  1. The above poster is a spam bot (or, even worse, some poor SOB who is being paid three cents a post to spam forums on the internet). Why should I be anything but derisive and mean to a spam bot?
  2. As to my comments directed at you, I may have been very direct with you, but I do not think I was mean. My intent was to help you to integrate yourself into the forums. If you thought that was mean, you really have not been paying much attention
  3. I need to get laid? Really? Can you possibly be any more juvenile?

xander


total of 2 post both times with quotes? not a bot or spam.. a pointless post definetly.. is space at a premium of this site??

why shouldnt you yell at a spam bot? because they cant hear you.. they are a bot..

no you werent truely mean about my comments. werent exactly nice either.. just because people have other ideas than you doesnt automatically make them stupid.. as i said i wont be overly excited again, that ship has sailed,, mostly because of you... no worries ill live..

yes really.. you seem tense... perhaps meditation? as far as lefty or righty? your a computer nerd(so am i).. what really ARE the chances you have a GF??

if your talking about the rather inocuous(cant spell) cold steel in his sig. i actually bookmarked that page so as to look at it later looks interesting. dont want to goto it? dont click on it...
Last edited by Lucky13 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Montyphy
level5
level5
Posts: 6745
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:28 pm
Location: London, England

Postby Montyphy » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:15 am

D-D-D-Double posts.

Also, the link to the knife/weapons website looks like spam to me. Why point it out? So it gets noticed and passed on to the moderators. Why treat it as a human? To keep life interesting.
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.
Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.
User avatar
Lucky13
level1
level1
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:36 am

Postby Lucky13 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:49 am

posted correctly from xander
http://me.beska.net/w
cool site btw... lots of smart humor..

i will agree with 4 things from this rant of a website...

1. "This attitude is universally unacceptable." but in the way being the person writing this page.
2. "With one or two notable exceptions, chat rooms will not get you laid."
3. "If you’re on AOL, don’t worry about anything I’ve said here. You’re already a" f'n "laughing stock, and there’s no hope for you."
4. "No one, ESPECIALLY YOU, will make any law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
RabidZombie
level5
level5
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:09 pm

Postby RabidZombie » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:41 am

What's going on? It looks like someone is arguing with xander.
*puts on stab vest*
User avatar
Feud
level5
level5
Posts: 5149
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:40 pm
Location: Blackacre, VA

Postby Feud » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:54 am

Lucky13 wrote:why shouldnt you yell at a spam bot? because they cant hear you.. they are a bot..


I take it from your argument that one should not yell at inanimate objects that you have never worked on an engine, a lawn mower, or IKEA furniture. Personally, I yell (but more often silently curse) at inanimate things all the time.
User avatar
Lucky13
level1
level1
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:36 am

Postby Lucky13 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:14 am

Feud wrote:
Lucky13 wrote:why shouldnt you yell at a spam bot? because they cant hear you.. they are a bot..


I take it from your argument that one should not yell at inanimate objects that you have never worked on an engine, a lawn mower, or IKEA furniture. Personally, I yell (but more often silently curse) at inanimate things all the time.


lol....

point taken sir.. point taken..
User avatar
xander
level5
level5
Posts: 16869
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:41 pm
Location: Highland, CA, USA
Contact:

Postby xander » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:18 am

Montyphy wrote:D-D-D-Double posts.

Also, the link to the knife/weapons website looks like spam to me. Why point it out? So it gets noticed and passed on to the moderators. Why treat it as a human? To keep life interesting.

Whoops. Must have hit the quote button, rather than edit. Or something. Oh, well. We can't all be perfect all of the time.

xander
User avatar
wendryn
level1
level1
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:14 am

Postby wendryn » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:35 am

Lucky13 wrote:wow xander,,, your just kinda mean 2 all new ppl aren't you?? sounds like someone needs to get laid... you choose, lefty or righty??


Hey, Lucky? You might check some old posts. I would lay bets that Xander gets laid at least an order of magnitude more often than you do. Oh, and considering your skillzz with things like grammar, punctuation, ellipses, etc., which speaks to your attention to detail (or lack thereof) I would expect that, even if you get laid, it doesn't happen very often, or much more than once with a particular person.

Dimwit.

Just so we're clear, I'm Xander's wife. Also, once you aren't dealing with all of the hormones of being a brainless teenager, getting laid is not, actually, the answer to everything, much as I'm sure you'd like it to be.

--Wendryn
User avatar
elexis
level5
level5
Posts: 1466
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:11 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Postby elexis » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:44 am

Meh, don't worry about him. I think he is new to the whole "internet" thing.
User avatar
Lucky13
level1
level1
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:36 am

Postby Lucky13 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:04 am

actually im 33, former us army, and have had quite my share of consorts around the world. and the one that broke my heart... :/ not sure that I will ever be completely over her..
attention to detail while typing consists of me getting my point across and nothing more. im not writing a book. and when did i mention skilzz of any kind. thats classified. no really it is!!!
and so you are his wife. dare i say hes the exception and not the rule..
no,, it isnt the answer to everything. but it feels good. and has positive physiological, psychological, and chemical results. perhaps your doing it wrong. because you yourself seem quite tense as well. not enough spice in the bedroom, not that i really care mind you.
i like to think that im more condescending caring of his mental well being..

or perchance this is all a ruse and this is merely the account of lefty.. which, in any case, is still getting a workout. ;)

dimwit? bahhh. poppycock i tell you..

see and i didnt even use the B word. which as it happens was quite the temptation considering your avatar. and yourself of course.
User avatar
xander
level5
level5
Posts: 16869
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:41 pm
Location: Highland, CA, USA
Contact:

Postby xander » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:58 am

You're going to need this:

Image

xander
User avatar
Lucky13
level1
level1
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:36 am

Postby Lucky13 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:07 am

eye, i may...
but it would seem i already used it to swat the hornets nest. but it was/always is worth it if it put a smile on the face of others.

truly though are you satisfied? dont answer though cause its kind of like the do i look fat in this, question.
User avatar
wendryn
level1
level1
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:14 am

Postby wendryn » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:10 am

Lucky13 wrote:attention to detail while typing consists of me getting my point across and nothing more....i like to think that im more condescending caring of his mental well being..


That would have worked a lot better had you actually managed to get your point across. "i like to think that im more condescending caring of his mental well being" makes no sense whatsoever.

Please forgive me for assuming you were a teenager. Your general attitude and writing skills led me to that conclusion. You may wish to think about your presentation if you expect anyone to take you seriously.

Lucky13 wrote:or perchance this is all a ruse and this is merely the account of lefty.. which, in any case, is still getting a workout. ;)


More evidence of your brilliance. Several people on the boards know me apart from xander, and some have even (gasp) met me. Of course, this is probably a reflection of what you would have done in xander's place, so I suppose that isn't terribly surprising, either.

Lucky13 wrote:see and i didnt even use the B word. which as it happens was quite the temptation considering your avatar. and yourself of course.


You didn't use that word, no, but you also couldn't be bothered to actually be creative. I have been called that before, and it is generally by people who have demonstrated their lack of intelligence and wit. You fall into that category quite easily.
User avatar
Lucky13
level1
level1
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:36 am

Postby Lucky13 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:13 am

It would seem it doesnt makes sense. if your not taking care of his (and your) needs..
To be honest im not sure i do wish to be taken seriously. ;) And yes my typing skills are lacking. But as i said i dont care about my grammar/punctuation. let others keep guessing based upon incomplete knowledge. Not false tough mind you.
In Xanders place? me? why yes i would have taken care of business because i doubt you could quench my thirst. im quite insaciable.
As far as being real, my apologies. seeing as ive never met you myself i cannot attest to your, tangible-ness.

Return to “Introversion Blog”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests