Episode 9 - Subversion

The only place you'll ever hear the truth
John
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Episode 9 - Subversion

Postby John » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:13 am

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to relieve the Imperial Bank of 151,000,000 USD worth of bullion from the safe in the branch on Main Street. The bank's security systems have been judged inadequate by HQ and should not pose a problem for a team of your calibre. Tools and transport have been deposited at the usual rendezvous. In the event of failure you will be disavowed…

In 2007 Introversion attempted to set a heist game in a procedurally generated city. Despite our best efforts over many years our skills were no match for our ambition and we admitted defeat. We called this project Subversion and for the first time you can play with the tech and try your hand at the missions that we did create.

Visit the website and watch the vid!
TheSlider
level0

Re: Episode 9 - Subversion

Postby TheSlider » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:38 am

Hey guys,

I just wanted to say that I missed quite a lot of updates since the RSS feed on the main site went down. Is there a way to get it back online ? Possibly with the tweets included so that I don't have to use Twitter ?
SomeHacker
level1
level1

Re: Episode 9 - Subversion

Postby SomeHacker » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:36 pm

TheSlider wrote:Hey guys,

I just wanted to say that I missed quite a lot of updates since the RSS feed on the main site went down. Is there a way to get it back online ? Possibly with the tweets included so that I don't have to use Twitter ?

While it is technically possible, I really doubt Introversion Software will fix it, as they brought down a lot of important stuff, and it never appeared again.

Another question is whether you will ever get a response from them. IIUC, they only check these forums when they post something.

Return to “Introversion Blog”