Self Realization/Enlightenment

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Viciousmusubi
level0

Self Realization/Enlightenment

Postby Viciousmusubi » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:19 am

I have always been fascinated by the teachings and cultures of India and the southeast of Asia. Lately, I have been eager to get into practices to help me learn more about myself that should transition towards the understanding of others. With the aim of collecting important data on samadhi and enlightenment, the two are very complicated to me or maybe too simple that it ultimately confused me. With much available in Sanatana Dharma at my disposal I wondered what would the harm be in asking around to see if someone could lead me in the right direction? Shorten my search? Offer discussions and opinions that will really help me and others with the same questions? I think it would be a good idea. There can't be any harm in wanting to grow and learn about one's self, right?

What should I read? What is enlightenment? How can i learn more about myself?

Thank you for all the questions and answers. Thank you very much.
mvik57
level1
level1

Re: Self Realization/Enlightenment

Postby mvik57 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:20 pm

I do believe that it's important to keep on learning something new for life!
A lot of people think that after graduation it's enough just to do nine to five job ! However, I believe that it's important to read a lot too. For example I learn something new by reading free samples.. https://samplius.com/free-essay-examples/philosophy/ and you can also try it.
Barbadoss
level1
level1

Re: Self Realization/Enlightenment

Postby Barbadoss » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:19 pm

Viciousmusubi wrote:I have always been fascinated by the teachings and cultures of India and the southeast of Asia. Lately, I have been eager to get into practices to help me learn more about myself that should transition towards the understanding of others. With the aim of collecting important data on samadhi and enlightenment, the two are very complicated to me or maybe too simple that it ultimately confused me. With much available in Sanatana Dharma at my disposal I wondered what would the harm be in asking around to see if someone could lead me in the right direction? Shorten my search? Offer discussions and opinions that will really help me and others with the same questions? I think it would be a good idea. There can't be any harm in wanting to grow and learn about one's self, right?

What should I read? What is enlightenment? How can i learn more about myself?

Thank you for all the questions and answers. Thank you very much.

Good day! This is a beautiful aspiration. Self-realization is very important for a person, especially for the harmony of the soul. For example, I always wanted to try my hand as a writer and found a great opportunity to do so. Now I work in this service https://writingcreek.com/essay-writing/ and I really like helping students solve their learning problems.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”