New medicine

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
DouglasX
level1
level1

New medicine

Postby DouglasX » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:33 pm

What do you think about CBD oil guys? My best friend recommended greenshoppers to me. Is this a good option? As far as I understand, this medicine is made on the basis of cannabis and has a good sedative effect. I need something like this after a hard working week. I tried to use standard drugs but it drowns my brain. Does anyone else take CBD oil?
Simon27
level1
level1

Re: New medicine

Postby Simon27 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:24 am

You gave me a great idea. Thank you, I will definitely read the information about this.
sasako
level0

Postby sasako » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:19 pm

now there are a lot of new drugs for treatment
ayriz
level0

Postby ayriz » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:49 am

All right. Medicine does not stand still and is developing new drugs. The only bad thing is that people begin to abuse them. For example, Adderall is used in the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and narcolepsy. But drug addicts take it to get high https://addictionresource.com/drugs/adderall-addiction/ it’s clear that they still don’t understand that abuse of Adderal can be fatal
Jostren
level1
level1

Postby Jostren » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:27 pm

I have read several articles about CBD including one on ReadersDigest and they all expressed quite a positive attitude to cbd and marijuana. I have never read any research before but I have my own life experience and I am able to make my own conclusions. So, it also says in favour of cbd oils.
drucker21
level1
level1

Postby drucker21 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:15 am

Sorry.. but are you sure it's a good medicine?
Do you read any articles about it?
It makes me feel scary a bit.
mvik57
level1
level1

Postby mvik57 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:07 am

Same here.. I think that it's so ridiculous to order something without reading an articles about its proper usage. When I want to buy any medicine I order an essay https://www.aresearchguide.com/buy-research-papers.html to learn all the ropes of it .. because sometimes the most important things can be hidden from us and only professionals can find this information on the net.
Jostren
level1
level1

Postby Jostren » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:24 pm

To be honest, I don't care about cbd oil but maybe I will use it to relieve my depression. You know, I have infertility and it influences my life very much. Thankfully, my husband didn't leave me and now we are trying to solve this problem together with surrogate motherhood and I am sure that this is a good way out.
CoreyJ
level1
level1

Postby CoreyJ » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:45 am

Yes, this is a very cool product, and most importantly, completely natural and legal. I personally constantly experiment with CBD products and try something new. Recently I found another weakness in my gummy bears CBD from Green Roads. It has a divine taste with an amazing relaxing effect. I try to buy all products exclusively from manufacturers and learn as much as possible about them before buying. By the way, with all re-shoot their products, I got acquainted here https://cbd.market/green-roads
Lemony33
level1
level1

Postby Lemony33 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:10 am

How are you doing guys? what do you think about COVID 19? Is there a way to maintain our health and reduce the chances to catch that virus? Can cbd help, what do u think ?
Leonard97
level1
level1

Postby Leonard97 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:12 pm

Lemony33 wrote:How are you doing guys? what do you think about COVID 19? Is there a way to maintain our health and reduce the chances to catch that virus? Can cbd help, what do u think ?

Hey man, what do I think about this covid-19? I don't know what to say because it's really terrible! People dying all over the world and I just stay at home, keeping self isolation and dare not to go out. I don't know for sure if CBD testing can help me to avoid this virus but I'm pretty sure that it can make our immune system better and maintain our health condition. That really works like that and helps lots of people.
Yandanhu
level1
level1

Postby Yandanhu » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:05 pm

DouglasX wrote:What do you think about CBD oil guys? My best friend recommended to me. Is this a good option? As far as I understand, this medicine is made on the basis of cannabis and has a good sedative effect. I need something like this after a hard working week. I tried to use standard drugs but it drowns my brain. Does anyone else take CBD oil?

You should look for an individual approach because the cannabis strain may have its own characteristics. You can suffer from insomnia and strong strains with medium THC can do much harm. People want to relax and relieve stress with the help of light strains that create the effect of euphoria. I advise you to read the right literature https://askgrowers.com/strains/sunberry-strain-review and listen to your doctor because these are active substances.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”