The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
For this post, we have put together a selection of the best band saws that currently available. After putting in hundreds of hours of research on 180 different bands saw and testing dozens of them over the past four years, we have found that the JET JWBS-14DXPRO 14-Inch band saw and WEN 3962 Two-Speed Band Saw are Great and best band saws for most people in most wood worker’s house.
Had you known how versatile band saws can be? These tools can be the perfect option for cutting metal, wood, plastic, and even meat! You can use them in your workshop, but many of them serve for commercial purposes. The question that remains is what is the best band saw out there?
That is the question we will try to answer in our band saw reviews, but we won’t stop there! You will also have the chance of reading the most detailed buying guide available online. We carefully analyzed various types and features of band saws so that we can assist you in choosing the right model. By the end of this guide, you should have all relevant information on these saws, which will make it possible to make a smart decision when purchasing.
Timber Wolf’s use of premium Swedish steels, proprietary induction hardening methods and exclusive tooth milling processes has created some of the finest woodworking blades in the world.
1. Milled teeth are 50 PERCENT SHARPER than competitors stamped or crush ground blades.
2. Precision Induction hardening throughout the blade vs. competitors flame hardening.
3. Tooth edge is 20 PERCENT harder than any high carbon steel resulting in extended sharp time.
4. More ductile steel than any high carbon steel leads to extended flex life and a cooler running blade.
5. This VPC (Variable Positive Claw) blade is designed for straight-line resawing in small to large boards.
6. Up to 12 inches wide.
7. Tooth design reduces resonance throughout the blade by using different size teeth.
8. Which produces a very clean finish almost polishing the wood as it cuts?.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest