Fond of sport

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Leonard97
level1
level1

Fond of sport

Postby Leonard97 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:04 pm

Hey people ! Who is fond of sport here ? What is your favorite ine and like to play or watch?
mvik57
level1
level1

Re: Fond of sport

Postby mvik57 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:47 am

Hi there !
We're all gamers there but to be honest when I was little I used to play sport a lot.
I'm a football fan . Why ?
Lemony33
level1
level1

Postby Lemony33 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:53 pm

I’m here . I really do like qwatdhing basketball and baseball. And when I have some free time I like playin basketball with some of my friends. It’s good though cuz it can keep you healthy Andy fit . When I don’t have time to watch some games on tv I check the results here https://fscore.ug so I’m always aware of the games scores. And sometimes even I can make some bets there if I’m 100 per cent sure that team gonna win.
Simon27
level1
level1

Postby Simon27 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:41 am

I am an ordinary guy but I do not like football since childhood. I can’t remember why. I like strength and endurance exercises more. Bodybuilding suits me better
DouglasX
level1
level1

Postby DouglasX » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:17 pm

Simon27 wrote:I am an ordinary guy but I do not like football since childhood. I can’t remember why. I like strength and endurance exercises more. Bodybuilding suits me better

I had a roommate like you. He trained his hands all the time. Saying this helps a lot in further exercises. I can show you the best hand grippers on this website. Choose something and soon you will become even stronger))) Some guys started their way to kickboxing. Are you sure you don't want to become an athlete?
MonsterBeat
level1
level1

Postby MonsterBeat » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:00 pm

The sport is cool! For me, the most interesting sport is shooting. I personally prefer it and it really excites me! The only problem is that I started to shoot bad. I think maybe it`s because of my weapon sight.
CuCaoZan
level0

Postby CuCaoZan » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:43 pm

MonsterBeat wrote:The sport is cool! For me, the most interesting sport is shooting. I personally prefer it and it really excites me! The only problem is that I started to shoot bad. I think maybe it`s because of my weapon sight.

Your problem may be connected with the bad quality of your weapon-sight. Try to look for a new one at the ATN website https://www.atncorp.com/smart-hd-weapon-sight and maybe it will solve your problem in the shooting. That`s why I buy only high-quality devices. The ATN production I think is the most high-quality among all the devices for weapons.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”