Can you help me with my thesis on introverted leadership?

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
karolienkoolhof
level0

Can you help me with my thesis on introverted leadership?

Postby karolienkoolhof » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:35 pm

All you introvert leaders out there: I have a favour to ask. I'm currently doing research on introverted leadership for my MBA thesis. Could you help me answering a short survey which will help me sharpen my topic and will enrich the current research on this topic? I'm forever grateful to all you fellow introverts!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfYWNSaj9h9awCKGSGgG_rYijzMpys9ibvO4MVIMk-SpsNDZg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Yandanhu
level1
level1

Re: Can you help me with my thesis on introverted leadership?

Postby Yandanhu » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:17 am

For sure, how can we?
maryhowland
level0

Postby maryhowland » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:23 am

Hi, if you need help writing any work, please contact this service at https://ca.edubirdie.com/assignment-writing-services, I recommend it to you since I often use it, thanks to them I received a good grade for the semester.
Hlopec
level0

Postby Hlopec » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:56 pm

You know, writing speeches is also my problem, because I've never managed to write a speech myself. I tried, put a lot of effort, but there was no result. So the only way out for me is using a professional service. I've tried two or three services, but this one is the best. It's easy to make an order by filling a form. After it, you'll have a chance to communicate with the writer and tell him all the details. And that's all. In results, I get a great speech, which is interesting for others and catches their attention.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”