Educational branch

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
CharliThornber
level0

Educational branch

Postby CharliThornber » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:26 pm

How to properly develop an educational branch in a prison architect?
Todd Lakes
level0

Re: Educational branch

Postby Todd Lakes » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:51 pm

The development of education helps to more effectively use the labour of prisoners, as well as increase their level of happiness and tranquillity. First of all, you need to build a class for training. You will have to hire a teacher, but it will pay off. There are modifications in which prisoners can learn to write a paper for money, information about which you can find out on this useful resource. But if you do not plan to use mods, then this will help you even in the vanilla version. This is a complex economic strategy and you need to develop every element in your prison. Your prisoners can become real professionals, but you should consider that some of them can be released quite quickly and the money will be wasted.
detelina
level1
level1

Postby detelina » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:57 am

Education is important in our lives
mvik57
level1
level1

Postby mvik57 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:09 pm

Thanks for info about how to develop educational branch in a prison architect but..
Guys.. I'm dreaming about passing TESOL or TEFOL too but my university drives me crazy.. my teachers give lots of homework to do and I have little time for my English.. that's why I turn to this service edubirdie trustpilot.com . If you have the same problem this service is for you !
DesireeBGarnes
level0

Postby DesireeBGarnes » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:55 pm

Well, I can't help you with that because I don't have knowledge about this and that's why I will suggest you try to find the solution from the other side. I was searching for the best essay writing services and luckily I found https://occupyeducated.org/best-essay-writing-services/ where I get the best writing help for my son's essay writing work which he got from his school. This service is very affordable and I will suggest you also this website for the best service experience.
Dollyy
level0

Postby Dollyy » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:15 pm

I often bought essays online. Unfortunately, I paid a lot of money. I didn't get high marks. This upset me. My friend advised me on a writing service affordable papers a week ago. I have already passed my homework with these services. I had a excellent mark. Many teachers of different profiles write essays on this service. I think they are well versed in various essays;)

Return to “Introversion Lounge”