Support for Prison Architect - Support Form is ded

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
VoiD88
level5
level5

Re: Support for Prison Architect - Support Form is ded

Postby VoiD88 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:57 am

Don't buy games from 3rd party sites. They usually do not even have permission to resell those games. Law does not prevent them, but they are a so called "grey market". Most game devs do not condone them selling their games and thus you won't get any support. Sorry mate.
SomeHacker
level1
level1

Re: Support for Prison Architect - Support Form is ded

Postby SomeHacker » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:14 am

But sometimes it is the only choice.

What would you do if you want to purchase a retail package of any Introversion game? The company doesn't sell them since about 2016 iirc.

But you can go to some place like Amazon or eBay, and buy it, some packages are even non-used.

As for the support, I'm not sure what do you mean. If a game requires a product key for some things, I don't recommend it (the same if the game is only available on digital distribution for a price, regardless of where). If it is about a risk of fraud without any legal action possible, then it can happen anywhere.

If they are selling digital distribution (e.g. GOG or Steam) keys, then those (assuming they are not fake) can be redeemed without further issues. Don't complain if your "license" gets revoked at some point later. It is one reason why I don't like digital distribution the same as games with DRM.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”