Support for Prison Architect - Support Form is ded

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
tony01230
level0

Support for Prison Architect - Support Form is ded

Postby tony01230 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:36 pm

Well, I purchased Prison Architect through a third party that used the old builds page.
I was supposed to use the Other Option and activated the game to my forum account.
Since the IP transfer happened, I was stuck wondering if I could get any support.

I had used G2Play.net.

Just askin' for help if available.
VoiD88
level5
level5

Re: Support for Prison Architect - Support Form is ded

Postby VoiD88 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:57 am

Don't buy games from 3rd party sites. They usually do not even have permission to resell those games. Law does not prevent them, but they are a so called "grey market". Most game devs do not condone them selling their games and thus you won't get any support. Sorry mate.
kennz33
level0

Re: Support for Prison Architect - Support Form is ded

Postby kennz33 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:58 am

Prison Architect is a pretty nice game which is based on Escape Room rules, and what I wanna say - I love these quest games, where you have to turn on your mind and make something to get out of trouble place. Me and my friends have been playing last weekend in one quest Escape room game called Komnata (you can find out more here), and you know creators are great guys with excellent imagination. They have created a lot of traps and puzzles to make you and your teammates feel amazed.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”