Information On Solar Panels And Solar Equipment

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
supercargohalo
level0

Information On Solar Panels And Solar Equipment

Postby supercargohalo » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:49 am

Here by creating this new topic I am seeking some good knowledge on solar panels and other solar equipment. I am not much least known, but expect some more information from experts and well known people too. So, As I heard there are many websites which are selling some good solar equipment like https://www.amazon.com/s?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=solar+equipment, https://magesolar.com/best-solar-battery, Target Corp and more. If there are any websites as same as this. Please reply with the good information.
Thank you. :)
sridardarling
level1
level1

Re: Information On Solar Panels And Solar Equipment

Postby sridardarling » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:48 am

Solar panels are an environmentally friendly way of producing electricity for your home. As mentioned above, the technology relies on photovoltaic (PV) cells to turn sunlight into electricity

Re: Information On Solar Panels And Solar Equipment

Postby Sinead » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:30 am

Lately, I see and hear from all the sides how wonderful solar energy is for anyone. I appreciate the idea - it is brilliant - harvesting free energy of the Sun, BUT I do not like the way that the industry is becoming increasingly commercial, which often goes hand in hand with the destruction of the environment and big corporations ravaging the planet for resources. Anything that has any commercial value and marketing potential is taken by hundreds of people to multiply it and gain their riches on it, regardless of the impacts in the long-run. Which is what concerns me a bit about booming solar industry as well. If you buy villa in Greece where the sun shines all year round that seems like a good idea. But I highly doubt the rationality of using solar panels for countries like the UK or Norway. I don't think it's a concern for the environment, it's a corporate profit.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”