An Idea

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
defB
level0

An Idea

Postby defB » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:19 pm

Hi Introversion, i came to think of an idea. If you could choose what to sell in the shop (maybe a tab in the logistics) and if you choose not to have radiators you could sell blankets (or something alike) and the would be more likely to work :D
yuk
level2
level2

Re: An Idea

Postby yuk » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:38 am

I would suggest central heating but if I have to lay down more pipes I'll kill myself lol.
alid22sce
level0

Re: An Idea

Postby alid22sce » Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:56 pm

As one of the safest and most reliable treatments available today, full face laser hair removal is increasingly becoming a popular option for both men and women looking for longer-term solutions. In general, it is considered safe for most skin types and any age above 18, though dark skin may require special attention. Since laser beams tend to target melanin or pigment in hairs, it can also be suggested that people with fairer skin or lighter hair receive better results. Ultimately, whether full-face laser hair removal is right for you depends on your skin type and hormones. If you’re thinking of giving it a go then make sure to discuss your concerns with a professional who can advise on what will give you the best outcome.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”