a new game inspired in PA dynamics "Zombie Architec""

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
cots
level0

a new game inspired in PA dynamics "Zombie Architec""

Postby cots » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:16 pm

The game would occur in an nuclear and zombie apoccalypse and you are the architec and manager of a community of survivors. like the prisoner in PA, the survivors would have needs, reputations,etc. it would use the same graphics of PA, you should define zones and rooms, put objets, and train the survivors in diferents offices like soilders, buildrs, cookers, engineers, etc using programs like the "Reforms Programs of PA" but in this time using survivors that have a office before the apocalypse like teachers. obviously your enemies would be the zombies and you should equip the survivors whit weapons and bullets to defend themselfs, also should build bed and individual rooms for the survivors and build walls or fences to pretent the enter of zombies everytime.you should create arms and train farmers for fodd... well, you understood my idea. I could cotinue talking of the characteristics of the game in my mind.
I really want introversion software developers see this, and if it really has a lot of replies and views y continue whit the rest of the game.
I will answer all questions in the replies.
sorry if I have a lot of gramatical errors, is because my mother tongue is spanish.
Jackdapantyrip
level4
level4

Re: a new game inspired in PA dynamics "Zombie Architec""

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:46 pm

Return to “Introversion Lounge”