How do I register my name in game code>??

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
skylar_The_girl
level0

How do I register my name in game code>??

Postby skylar_The_girl » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:46 pm

I have searched and searched and I have no clue where to enter my code to have my name in game
blipadouzi
level4
level4

Re: How do I register my name in game code>??

Postby blipadouzi » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:08 am

Getting your Name in the Game.
One of the coolest aspects of Prison Architect being in alpha is our ability to engage with the community and add colour and depth to the game based on the creativity of all the players. Already over 2500 people have forever stamped their personality onto the game by adding their name and bio to the game and we’d love you to join them.

You’ll name a prisoner and write his rap sheet (the reason he ended up inside). You can write whatever you like (within reason). They can be funny or serious or make a point, my personal favourite is:

"McCabe bludgeoned 3 fellow golfers to death after one sneezed while he was putting for the club record score. He missed, no one would own up so he killed all 3"

Once you’ve picked up the Name In The Game pack from Steam you’ll be issued with a key that looks like this:

PBIOSM-OQZYTI-WBUDVX-WLVTOF-QUF

Armed with that, follow the instructions http://support.introversion.co.uk/custo ... n-the-game

And everyone that plays Prison Architect will know that *you* helped make it a reality.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”