Kitchen Spam

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Jordy...
level5
level5
Posts: 2367
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Kitchen Spam

Postby Jordy... » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:56 pm

I think we have a problem and I think it has to do with kitchens..

I say we UNITE and thwart the devious attempts of some evil mastermind to turn this forums into a kitchen-spam-galore! Lets all RAISE our voice and call out to this genius that continues to evade the forum authorities in unimaginable sophisticated ways, and lets ask him to change his spam from kitchens to.. wait for it.. waaaiiiitttt.... fooor ittt... waaaii-.... CAT SPAM!
Cuz fuck logic
Deepsmeg
level5
level5
Posts: 6508
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2002 1:26 pm
Location: Register 2102
Contact:

Postby Deepsmeg » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:11 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Colytic
level4
level4
Posts: 826
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 pm
Location: Somewhere outside London

Postby Colytic » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:38 pm

We Are w w w . c h e a p k i t c h e n s c r o y d o n . co . u k,
We Are Legion.
We Do Not Forgive,
We Do Not Forget.
Expect us.

NB: it took me a long time to find an URL that wasn't genuine.
Last edited by Colytic on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
microchip08
level5
level5
Posts: 1185
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:37 pm
Contact:

Postby microchip08 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:47 pm

Colytic wrote:NB: it took me a long time to find an URL that wasn't genuine.


You cheated with the .uk domain, though.
User avatar
shinygerbil
level5
level5
Posts: 4667
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:14 pm
Location: Out, finding my own food. Also, doing the shinyBonsai Manoeuvre(tm)
Contact:

Postby shinygerbil » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:37 pm

There is only one solution.

Buy wow gold.
Here is my signature. Make of it what you will.
Image
User avatar
Colytic
level4
level4
Posts: 826
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 pm
Location: Somewhere outside London

Postby Colytic » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:58 pm

microchip08 wrote:
Colytic wrote:NB: it took me a long time to find an URL that wasn't genuine.


You cheated with the .uk domain, though.


Ah, I meant it to be .co.uk, otherwise, yes, a cop-out. Fix'd. -newcastle, -doncaster, and -manchester were all taken, among others.

Colytic
User avatar
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5
Posts: 4795
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:11 pm
Location: Cologne
Contact:

Postby bert_the_turtle » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:31 pm

I'm on vacation. OK?
User avatar
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5
Posts: 1440
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:32 am

Re: Kitchen Spam

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:52 pm

Jordy... wrote:I think we have a problem and I think it has to do with kitchens..

I say we UNITE and thwart the devious attempts of some evil mastermind to turn this forums into a kitchen-spam-galore! Lets all RAISE our voice and call out to this genius that continues to evade the forum authorities in unimaginable sophisticated ways, and lets ask him to change his spam from kitchens to.. wait for it.. waaaiiiitttt.... fooor ittt... waaaii-.... CAT SPAM!


I said this before, make more Moderates on this part of the forums, shit I would be willing to delete spam every time I log on, I am on the forums twice or more a day. There are lots more people I know who can do it as well.
-SH
User avatar
Colytic
level4
level4
Posts: 826
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 pm
Location: Somewhere outside London

Postby Colytic » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:52 pm

I nominate myself as the Scourge of Kitchen Spam.

Colytic
Jordy...
level5
level5
Posts: 2367
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Re: Kitchen Spam

Postby Jordy... » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:41 pm

I have offered my services to IV on multiple occasions as a liaison between the spamming-offenders and the forum authorities. However, I have not heard back from them yet... This is also the reason why I have ordered the now-cat-spammer-former-kitchen-lover to stop all activities and go on a strike till I hear back from them.

In other news, it's almost Christmas and I think it's time to start CELEBRATING!

Return to “Introversion Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest