ALL POSTERS OF FAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS BANNED

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
User avatar
Colytic
level4
level4
Posts: 822
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 pm
Location: Somewhere outside London

Re: ALL POSTERS OF FAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS BANNED

Postby Colytic » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:40 pm

I have great hopes for joise13. I am concerned without the thrill of trolling he will dissapear, but he has the potentiak to become a good citizren (a la Jordy)!

Colytic
jois13
level2
level2
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:55 pm

Re: ALL POSTERS OF FAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS BANNED

Postby jois13 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:01 pm

Colytic wrote:I have great hopes for joise13. I am concerned without the thrill of trolling he will dissapear, but he has the potentiak to become a good citizren (a la Jordy)!

Colytic

why thankyou.....kind..of :D
Jordy...
level5
level5
Posts: 2367
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Re: ALL POSTERS OF FAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS BANNED

Postby Jordy... » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:36 pm

What the hack are you calling me a good citizen for?!! I feel the sudden urge to go on a spamming spree now :(
jois13
level2
level2
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:55 pm

Re: ALL POSTERS OF FAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS BANNED

Postby jois13 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:47 am

Jordy... wrote:What the hack are you calling me a good citizen for?!! I feel the sudden urge to go on a spamming spree now :(

xD
Joe
manky2
level0
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:20 am

Re: ALL POSTERS OF FAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS BANNED

Postby manky2 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:22 am

I have a fake announcement to post though
User avatar
111none
level4
level4
Posts: 971
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:32 am
Location: Wangjing, Beijing, Peoples Republic of China

Re: ALL POSTERS OF FAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS BANNED

Postby 111none » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:10 am

Can we get this stickied? I just want to make sure some certain people see this.
Jordy...
level5
level5
Posts: 2367
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Re: ALL POSTERS OF FAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS BANNED

Postby Jordy... » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:16 am

You're beginning to sound like Xander, though work on your grammar a bit more. If only every forum out there had more people like Xander, the forum-worlds would be a lot better.
User avatar
111none
level4
level4
Posts: 971
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:32 am
Location: Wangjing, Beijing, Peoples Republic of China

Re: ALL POSTERS OF FAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS BANNED

Postby 111none » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:09 am

Jordy... wrote:You're beginning to sound like Xander, though work on your grammar a bit more. If only every forum out there had more people like Xander, the forum-worlds would be a lot better.

I been living in China for a while now.... so it's only natural that my English would suffer.


Alright just kidding, I do thank you for the tip anyway.
If anyone wants to hear some terrible translations I'd be happy to pm y'all some. :twisted:
Edit: how do I sound like Xander? I know I have that ok (terrible) sense of humor, but I believe the similarities end there.
User avatar
Colytic
level4
level4
Posts: 822
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 pm
Location: Somewhere outside London

Re: ALL POSTERS OF FAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS BANNED

Postby Colytic » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:31 pm

Jordy... wrote:You're beginning to sound like Xander.

Jordy... wrote:like Xander.

Jordy... wrote:Xander

Jordy... wrote:X


Inglip summoned.
User avatar
111none
level4
level4
Posts: 971
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:32 am
Location: Wangjing, Beijing, Peoples Republic of China

Re: ALL POSTERS OF FAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS BANNED

Postby 111none » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:15 pm

Colytic wrote:
Jordy... wrote:You're beginning to sound like Xander.

Jordy... wrote:like Xander.

Jordy... wrote:Xander

Jordy... wrote:X


Inglip summoned.

AHHHHH!
Now, what in the world is an inlip?
User avatar
Colytic
level4
level4
Posts: 822
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 pm
Location: Somewhere outside London

Re: ALL POSTERS OF FAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS BANNED

Postby Colytic » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:16 pm

111none wrote:AHHHHH!
Now, what in the world is an inlip?


You know CAPTCHAs? The security verification thing. Well, there's a meme about it:

Image

'inglip' sounds like an ominous dark lord that some people found quite funny, so the meme revolves around finding religious/fantasy 'sounding' captchas to carry out the bidding of 'inglip'. In this case, I meant 'xander has been summoned' (ie to seek revenge for the spelling of his name) but inglip sounded more dramatic.

Colytic
User avatar
111none
level4
level4
Posts: 971
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:32 am
Location: Wangjing, Beijing, Peoples Republic of China

Re: ALL POSTERS OF FAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS BANNED

Postby 111none » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:35 am

Colytic wrote:
111none wrote:AHHHHH!
Now, what in the world is an inlip?


You know CAPTCHAs? The security verification thing. Well, there's a meme about it:

Image

'inglip' sounds like an ominous dark lord that some people found quite funny, so the meme revolves around finding religious/fantasy 'sounding' captchas to carry out the bidding of 'inglip'. In this case, I meant 'xander has been summoned' (ie to seek revenge for the spelling of his name) but inglip sounded more dramatic.

Colytic

You.Must.See

Xander!!!!!!

Return to “Introversion Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest