High School Architect

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.

Should Introversion make a High School Architect Game?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 60
dilan44
level0

Re: High School Architect

Postby dilan44 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:00 am

kennz33 wrote:Maybe the only thing that I loved in high school was physical training and nothing more.

And of course I hated exams and all these essay writing things, when they ask you to write texts, and every single day teacher gives you a new work to do.

I can agree with you, that writing exams with all that essay writing tasks - is the toughest moment of the whole learning process.

But a friend of mine, in college, helped me with writing them in a right way.
alan4q
level0

Postby alan4q » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:25 am

It's always a problem for a lot of students, and even older generation to write a grammatically right essay for their work needs, or maybe some other needs, like university, etc. I don't have so much time, that's why I like to order a paperwork from PhD professional writers, who always write for me those essays, and their work is significant, that's why I can recommend their company. I don't regret at all that I found them.
Yandanhu
level0

Postby Yandanhu » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:59 pm

Whatever you're going to do you should read a book first. Could you describe your town like here at my hometown essay or not? If you could you're a great person. If not you should study well. And I'm serious about that.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”