Introversion at pax Seattle?

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Jackdapantyrip
level3
level3
Posts: 251
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:33 am

Introversion at pax Seattle?

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:04 pm

Interested to know if Introversion will be setting up a booth. The valve guys should be paying for your tickets I would hope..
User avatar
Xocrates
level5
level5
Posts: 5262
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:34 pm

Re: Introversion at pax Seattle?

Postby Xocrates » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:03 pm

Jackdapantyrip wrote:The valve guys should be paying for your tickets I would hope..

Why?
Jackdapantyrip
level3
level3
Posts: 251
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:33 am

Re: Introversion at pax Seattle?

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:12 am

Xocrates wrote:
Jackdapantyrip wrote:The valve guys should be paying for your tickets I would hope..

Why?


Because it would be good for both companies and the valve guys like Iv's talent quite a bit. A nice business courtesy to get them there.
User avatar
Xocrates
level5
level5
Posts: 5262
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:34 pm

Re: Introversion at pax Seattle?

Postby Xocrates » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:31 am

Jackdapantyrip wrote:Because it would be good for both companies

Why?

Jackdapantyrip wrote:and the valve guys like Iv's talent quite a bit.

How do you know that?
User avatar
Ebola
level3
level3
Posts: 434
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 6:58 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Postby Ebola » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:35 am

Clearly he is one of them.
Deepsmeg
level5
level5
Posts: 6510
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2002 1:26 pm
Location: Register 2102
Contact:

Postby Deepsmeg » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:05 pm

One of T.H.E.M.?

Image
Image
User avatar
Xocrates
level5
level5
Posts: 5262
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:34 pm

Postby Xocrates » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:11 pm

... it all makes sense now :shock:
Jackdapantyrip
level3
level3
Posts: 251
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:33 am

Re: Introversion at pax Seattle?

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:19 pm

Xocrates wrote:
Jackdapantyrip wrote:Because it would be good for both companies

Why?


Remember when tf2 gave notch a hat?

Xocrates wrote:
Jackdapantyrip wrote:and the valve guys like Iv's talent quite a bit.

How do you know that?


You don't read the valve programmers twitter feeds?

Also

Felicia Day ‏@feliciaday 14h-ago

"Have work to do, so I guess I'll download a prison building simulation game and procrastinate."

She has quite a few followers Iv should send her some keys..

Hey even tom replied, Tom Forsyth ‏@tom_forsyth 14h

@feliciaday Procrastination HYPHEN Architect.
User avatar
Xocrates
level5
level5
Posts: 5262
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:34 pm

Re: Introversion at pax Seattle?

Postby Xocrates » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:21 pm

Jackdapantyrip wrote:
Xocrates wrote:
Jackdapantyrip wrote:Because it would be good for both companies

Why?

Remember when tf2 gave notch a hat?

Doesn't answer my question.

Jackdapantyrip wrote:You don't read the valve programmers twitter feeds?

Care to link some?

Jackdapantyrip wrote:Felicia Day ‏@feliciaday 14h-ago

"Have work to do, so I guess I'll download a prison building simulation game and procrastinate."

She has quite a few followers Iv should send her some keys..

Hey even tom replied, Tom Forsyth ‏@tom_forsyth 14h

@feliciaday Procrastination HYPHEN Architect.

How is this relevant?
Jackdapantyrip
level3
level3
Posts: 251
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:33 am

Re: Introversion at pax Seattle?

Postby Jackdapantyrip » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:42 pm

Xocrates wrote:
Jackdapantyrip wrote:
Xocrates wrote:
Jackdapantyrip wrote:Because it would be good for both companies

Why?

Remember when tf2 gave notch a hat?

Doesn't answer my question.

Jackdapantyrip wrote:You don't read the valve programmers twitter feeds?

Care to link some?

Jackdapantyrip wrote:Felicia Day ‏@feliciaday 14h-ago

"Have work to do, so I guess I'll download a prison building simulation game and procrastinate."

She has quite a few followers Iv should send her some keys..

Hey even tom replied, Tom Forsyth ‏@tom_forsyth 14h

@feliciaday Procrastination HYPHEN Architect.

How is this relevant?


https://twitter.com/tom_forsyth
User avatar
xander
level5
level5
Posts: 16869
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:41 pm
Location: Highland, CA, USA
Contact:

Re: Introversion at pax Seattle?

Postby xander » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:31 pm

Jackdapantyrip wrote:https://twitter.com/tom_forsyth

Linking to Twitter without providing any kind of context doesn't answer the question. What is the relevance?

xander

Return to “Introversion Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests