I've got an idea

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Daimaju
level2
level2

Postby Daimaju » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:57 pm

Dantesinferno wrote:
If you have been collecting spiders from my mother's bedroom then you will only have collected common house spiders, Tegenaria domestica. They may vary in shape and colour, but are by far the most common spiders found in homes. They are also docile things, unlikely to fight.

If these are the spiders you have, then you are woefully unaware of spider behviour and / or too lazy or incapable of educating yourself. If you have not been collecting spiders from my mother's bedroom but instead somewhere else where you are likely to find aggressive species then you are lying about your whereabouts.

In either case, I expected much better from the best captain of star fleet.

smug know it all git who has nothing better to do but show how smart he is on games forums springs to my mind.

But he is absolutely right, so what? Smarty-pants because he knows stuff about spiders and shares it?
Bullshit springs to my mind when I read your post - but opinions are like assholes, right?
shinygerbil
level5
level5
Location: Out, finding my own food. Also, doing the shinyBonsai Manoeuvre(tm)

Postby shinygerbil » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:58 pm

oooooh,

fight
Dantesinferno
level3
level3

Postby Dantesinferno » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:59 pm

its useless talking to me im just a bot
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:59 am

Spam bots are more sophisticated.
MitchMcLooney
level0

Postby MitchMcLooney » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:29 am

Ghost Division wrote:If u ever do it, record an video and upload it on YouTube :D it would be an amazing thing to watch.

+1

Also, please, if copyrights allow, use music from the soundtrack to 300 :twisted:

Chances are they'll all get along though haha.. and you'd have to get into some not very humane practices to get them to fight. Not that many people care about bugs, but spiders are in fact pretty darn needed on this planet and.. even if people DO hate spiders.. I kinda think we all hate mosquitoes more lol XD
paktsardines
level5
level5

Postby paktsardines » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:05 pm

I for one hope the poor spiders plot their escape, hunt down you and your family and breed baby spiders in your orifices while you sleep.

Why can't you post a normal thread like everyone else - ideally something nice involving kitchen cabinets?

Return to “Introversion Lounge”